Start a new thread

8,861 to 8,880 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Now the cat thing has got intriguing they leave a window open in the conservatory for the cat that is basically a white one -well this afternoon saw a black one coming out-so who is eating the food?-the plot thickens-I will need too look out for the house-sitter

Miss Becks

Who needs live Emmerdale when Geoff is online!! More happens in your area than in the Dales!

Good news on the car front Leggi!

sotongeoff

This is where we miss Kate -her area is twice or thrice as exciting-you police activity was exciting- curtains twitch round here when the ambulance calls -I think 999 is on the oldies friend and families list

jo4eyes

Daughter thinks her flight is delayed as previous M/C one took off an hour late! Great, hope she has sense to eat something.... J.

Miss Becks

Well, I just had an interesting conversation with my eldest daughter. She (and her 3 giggly friends) have got an audition on Britains Got Talent, and wants me to go with her on the 30th to Birmngham for it as she needs a parent to go with her as she is only 15. I shudder to think what they are singing. Isn't it the parents that are supposed to embarrass their kids??

Advertisement

sotongeoff

These must pre-audition auditions?

Miss Becks

I haven't a clue Geoff. She's got be at the ICC in Birmingham at 8.30am. I can see a disaster looming.

sotongeoff

They don't start filming till January so it must just be a first culling-you must go, report back on all the other acts- it will be hilarious if you get to see them.

How many nutters does it take to fill the ICC?

Oops-present company etc.

sotongeoff

Just checked- depends which venue but between 8 and 8000

Deanos Diggin It

Ha! Ha! Ha! A lot of chuckles to be had!

Evening All! But now read n caught up, can't remember who said what n why!

Geoff! Glad water has subsided!

Becks! Glad your cheese sauce turned out a success!

Pam! People just begger belief!

Now can't remember who posted what!

Am losing the will to live!

Deanos Diggin It

Oh! Sorry! Baseball Bat!

I have one! Under the bed! But with having three girls (it is one of theirs when they were younger) is pink!

Would be totally embaressed to acost a burglar with that! 

Miss Becks

Dean! I expect after the first clobbering, the burglar won't remember what colour it is!!

Deanos Diggin It

Well I got done pretty early! n we have a lot to do in readiness of winter! So had a few hours on it this aft! A full weekend in order, once I get done Saturday!

Water butt table in! Compost bin built! Painted n stained!

The butt being picked up after work Saturday!

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Have been fed-had rice pudding as well

Early note of absence- am going to Crystal Palace on Sunday to visit eldest son and girlfriend

kate1123

Becks my stepson did a pre audition audition for BGT and it was very quick not the same as you see on tv.

On the thieving git topic, I am currently sleeping with an air rifle  in my bedroom which I find vaguely comforting for my parents.

sotongeoff

Hello Kate-

How has another day on the moors been?

kate1123

I spent 2 hours today cutting plants back in my mums garden and digging up plants I would like to take home with me

sotongeoff

You realise that means soil will spill in the car and you will have to get the hoover out?