19/10/2012 at 13:48

Cool. I have plenty of that.

Any news on the leaking water from next door??

19/10/2012 at 13:52

Well it is intermittent-still keeping an eye out for the woman that calls every few days-it is probably a stuck ball cock or something-no sniggering at the back please

I keep seeing adverts for Love Film direct to your computer-how does that work?

19/10/2012 at 14:12

I am off on my travels - I hope the sun is shining on the south coast because it isn't here! 

Geoff - have sent you a secret message!

I have weighed the big pumpkin. Any guesses? Will accept both lb and kg - as have done both! Prize to the one who gets closest in either!!

19/10/2012 at 14:19

Lottie- it is raining

All received and understood

Will guess at 9lb 7ounces-probably miles out

19/10/2012 at 14:23

Will give you a clue - the green one, which is smaller, weighs 18lb!

Geoff, you can have another go!

19/10/2012 at 14:23

Lottie, I'm going for 3.1 kg!

Geoff, I have that option in my package. Some of the films available can be streamed to your computer and played on a media player, which is great, but as I'm normally using the computer while I'm watching a film, it's not ideal. I could put the laptop next to my monitor on the computer table, and watch that way I suppose.

19/10/2012 at 14:28

9.5kg!!

19/10/2012 at 14:30

Joke:

Paddy says to Murphy "Have you seen the news? 3 Cliff Walkers have fallen to their deaths!"

"Really?" said Murphy, "I can't believe they all had the same name!!"

19/10/2012 at 14:32

Ok-world record for pumpkin was around 500 lbs-probably more now

Will guess-mmmm-27lb 7 ounces-probably still miles out

How many computers do you have Becks?

We are still missing a lot of classmates today-and haven't heard from MissB in a while about Portugal hol or if she got that job

Have just got back 68p from Amazon for an out of date battery-so that is good and I get to keep the battery-yay

19/10/2012 at 14:33

Becks

19/10/2012 at 14:37

2 desktops (one down here, one upstairs) and 2 laptops. One Jess's and one mine, but my Dad is getting mine fixed at the mo. Screen problems. All apart from this desktop second hand, bought off ebay to stop 3 kids squabbling over who has what!

19/10/2012 at 14:41

You may be suffering from a serious addiction-for which there is no cure

I like this one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"!Rupert and Elaine, a young couple, got married and went happily on their honeymoon.

When they got back, Elaine immediately 'phoned her mother and her mother obviously asked, 'How was the honeymoon, dearest?'

'Oh, Ma,' she replied, 'the honeymoon was wonderful. So romantic...'

Then Elaine burst out crying. 'But, Ma, as soon as we returned home Rupert started using the most ghastly language... saying things I've never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home.... Please Ma.'

'Calm down, Elaine!,' said her mother, 'Tell me, what could be so awful?  What 4-letter words?'

Still sobbing, Elaine whispered, 'Oh, Ma...words like dust, wash, cook, and iron.'"

19/10/2012 at 14:42

19/10/2012 at 14:49

Do not try this at home

19/10/2012 at 14:51

Idiot! Why would you do that? Even if it broke?

19/10/2012 at 14:54

Afternoon all, it's been raining all day here and I'm trying to tempt the OH out for a walk but he's having none of it. I love walking in the rain.

Becks your rhubarb will be fine in the shade, traditionally they're grown at the very edge of veggie patches where you can't put much else. My own is planted right behind a 6 foot fence and has been massive this year, I think they must like the rain.

I absolutely adore Cornwall and the south west, had a week down there earlier this year and must book another soon.

19/10/2012 at 14:57

Great, thanks Leggi. Walking in the rain?? But you get wet?

19/10/2012 at 14:58

Hi all Sorry I'm late 

Went swimming and only sunk once. Saved by very pleasant young man! 

Then went to Worcester with friend to buy some bottles for tomato ketchup I will make this weekend. Thought I'd give it as C presents. Sorry but some things have to be planned ahead!

2 rhubarb plants arrived today. Forgotten they were on order so will have to persuade OH to go get some manure for the half prepared bed. Hope they survive look as if they are only thinking about staying alive!

Loved the saucer in the garden

25lbs 10 oz

19/10/2012 at 15:04

You only get wet if you don't have a nice big waterproof coat. 

Does anyone know if I divide a rhubarb will I have to leave it alone and not pick any next year?

19/10/2012 at 15:04

Becks did you get anywhere with holiday plans for next year or is it still a dream?

Leggi-why do you like walking in the rain?-that is like playing in the snow another no-no

Sinking  just once is progress in my eyes