London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 25°C / 15°C
25/10/2012 at 16:28

Yeah, most of it. Just a few books left now. Never a good seller due to postage costs because they are heavy. Got another load of stuff to put on, but keep putting it off. hate faffing about doing the listings.

Those are jazzy laces!

25/10/2012 at 16:32

You haven't seen the speedos

That is the hassle -taking the pic,uploading it, making it sound so super-I do sell the odd bit through Amazon that is easier but probably not so lucrative

How did we cope before t'internet?

25/10/2012 at 16:35

It's very handy though. My low temp for tomorrow shows -1 .

Waiting for Asda. I have run out of sugar and want a coffee.

25/10/2012 at 16:38

Would you like a cup of sugar?

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/Cupofsugar.jpg

Asda coming again?-all day slot?

I have checked the temps for next week and they are on the rise again -it will be a very short cold snap-but I think the dahlias will get zapped over the weekend by frost

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637487

25/10/2012 at 16:43

Yeah. I use them weekly. 4pm-6pm slot today.

Thanks for the sugar.

25/10/2012 at 16:45

They will be there at 5.33-

Mystic Meg Southampton

25/10/2012 at 16:57

When we were getting ready to move I sold loads of books using Amazon. Raised enough to pay for about 3/4 of greenhouse.

Have stayed in mostly, plans to look after clematis didn't materialise. Did dash out and raise a large crock pot off ground though

Made a loaf of bread, by hand, not tasted yet , too warm. Testing in case bread maker is on the blink. 

Are we having a guess the asda delivery time again? - 5 16

25/10/2012 at 16:58

Am back in. Supposed to be getting changed out of gardening togs into better house stuff, but obviously not at the mo....

Have actually cut down both the chocolate cosmos & daughter's dahlia. Both grown in large pots so those now lagged, each have a fleece cap & are under the table in the porch! I just coudnt bring myself to wait until they both got zapped by the frost. Know am likely to feel rough for the next few days & probably longer if this time anything to go on, but then I did have that cold, so no guarentee that would be able to sort when nec.

The 2 still firm unknown tubers that had been decimated by slugs have decided to start reshooting in the big coldframe. They are in wrapped pots & covered so we shall see. Would be nice if one of them is one of the named varieties, but who removed the labels then?

I've got a voucher for a days' free bus travel! Nice. Never drive into Manchester nowadays, my fav carpark got built on, but certain foreign markets soon. So daughter & me shall trot along as last yr- ooh apple strudle. What diet/eating sensibly? J.

25/10/2012 at 17:05

Asda just been!

25/10/2012 at 17:09

Damn and blast!!-I got it wrong- will be insufferable now.

Labels on plants is a common failing-I sedom know what I have

Bread in the shops has gone up this week-but the good news is petrol has come down

25/10/2012 at 17:27

That picture is not Geoff!!

Snazzy laces, I could do with some of those.

I must investigate how to sell stuff on Amazon - lots of books and DVD's to get rid of. I do occasionally sell stuff on eBay but you're right Becks, its a bit of a faff!

Off now, its fright night at Cubs so I need to dress up - not much though, can do a witch without much help! 

25/10/2012 at 17:50

Evening each n everybody!

Glyn! twas me who posted about "Crocosmia Lucifer" Saying I was gunna go steal some from parents garden!

Geoff! Do those laces glow in the dark?

Was gunna be plot bound after work, but OH now has the dreaded  n thought it necessary to return home n don Florence Nightingale attire! 

If she passes it my way! She will be dragged out back n maliciously wounded by a pink baseball bat!

25/10/2012 at 19:14

I still have the lurgi and it is getting worse not better

25/10/2012 at 19:22

Kate! My heart felt thoughts go with you! Hope you perk soon! 

That said! I may be in the same boat tomorrow with what is going on in this household! Best clear off!! They will be no goodnight kisses this evening!  

25/10/2012 at 19:26

Didn't want a kiss anyway Dean -so will pass if you don't mind

Lottie-selling on Amazon is a lot more straightforward if the item is already on sale there- it is just a matter of adding to the listings

Has anyone tried Gumtree?

Kate-hope you feel better soon

25/10/2012 at 19:44

I've tried wine gums?

25/10/2012 at 19:46

Did they make you tipsy?

25/10/2012 at 19:53
Geoff! Don't get smilies option on an IPhone! Exclamation marks will have to do!!!!!!!!!!
Night all!
25/10/2012 at 19:57

No.

25/10/2012 at 20:00

My favourite was the black one but preferred fruit pastilles

Can you remember the first time you had too much to drink?