London (change)
Today 15°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 9°C
18/06/2012 at 16:57

You plants must be a lot more advanced than mine Pam-I def would not be ready in 5 weeks

18/06/2012 at 17:10

5 weeks, I would be in tears

18/06/2012 at 17:10

Pam, am looking forward to your open day!

I didn't partake of too much bubbly so am clear headed today (unlike some people I imagine!)

I will go to Wimbledon if anyone offers me a ticket!

18/06/2012 at 17:17

£20 is for ground admission and you have to queue or camp out-.......................

Lottie your in!!!-bring the tent

18/06/2012 at 17:18

Geoff- no sign of the voucher! Paper wheely bin got done last week, so...... I still think it'll turn up with OH's stuff. It could easily have got knocked/blown down onto the floor where a pile of his paperwork was lurking......btw I did check in the wheely bin as best I could before it went- have a long-handled grabber, very useful.

Am still waiting for that parcel!! Hope that they didnt try down the road, same number 4 doors away. Shall not be best pleased. It's a dehumidifyer- half price in sale & cheaper than on Amazon! We have a cold wall, despite cavity insulation & still get some problems with rooms that side.So after some muttering again earlier this year, when still cold outside, I decided to get another one- had in past.

I did sit outside though, until all sun disappeared, & enjoyed reading.

Amended/added to tesco, after a quick rethink on menu. Any mutters from daughter & I'll scream!! J.

18/06/2012 at 17:30

The Voice has had to cancel its tour!

Jo that voucher will turn up in the last place you look.

Camping sounds fun, can we have a BBQ and cocktails.

18/06/2012 at 17:33

Has any other BBC refugee been banned from the TAPS proboard?

I joined following the closure of the BBC boards, but have to admit I hadn't posted any messages. I did recently delete my account following the receipt of an email informing me that my account would be deleted if I hadn't posted in the next month.

I looked in to their homepage today, to be greeted with "Sorry, you have been banned from this forum".

Never been banned from nowhere before!

18/06/2012 at 17:56

The BBC are still maintaining that there will be a second Voice series-don't know why they are bothering

I see from last week that Nicole Schwaskoffsinger the fourth XF judge

I thought I was going to Wimbledon on my own- now there is a coach party!!

18/06/2012 at 18:00

David

I wouldn't worry too much it is probably just the wording if you have deleted your account and tried to access content.

You are always welcome to join the nonsense on here

18/06/2012 at 18:15

David, as Geoff says, just join the nonsense on here! I can't remember if I joined the TAPS board or not, I don't think I did in the end but would defintely have been banned by now!

Ok, will bring a tent - the 3 man or the 9 man? Will we pitch it on the common with the wombles?

18/06/2012 at 18:17

I am not snuggling up to 8 men-have you got any lady tents Lottie?-I don't mind sharing

18/06/2012 at 18:45
sotongeoff wrote (see)

David

I wouldn't worry too much it is probably just the wording if you have deleted your account and tried to access content.

You are always welcome to join the nonsense on here

Believe me, I'm no novice.  Any non-member can view the board (which is equivalent of having deleted your own account) The difference between being banned and having your account deleted means that your not eligible to re-register or view the board.

Nonsense here? I can get a bit wicked when I'm nonsensing!  

Ironically I'm a member of another proboard forum 'Friendly Gardens' where no one has posted for more than a year....praps no one around to ban em!  

18/06/2012 at 18:53

David, TAPS has a 'sort out' every so often I believe. Geoff could do with some masculine support around here.

Parcel turned up just before 6pm! Van came up road, which usually means he tried the other house first.

If London wasnt so far south I'd join in the tented village 'do', but shall be glued to tv or radio for 2 weeks- ooh daughter got some hol next week, so must hide remote! J.

18/06/2012 at 19:00

Oh dear, I'm making myself very clear...I've been banned - finito - out on your neck - never darken our door again....as against your account as been deleted.

18/06/2012 at 19:20

David may be they are planning on having a sweet pea competition

Jo good news about the parcel.

And here was I looking forward to the 9 man tent

18/06/2012 at 19:20

David, I got an email ,too - I think quite a few people would have got them. I don't post much on taps mainly because I have trouble keeping up with all the threads.At the moment I have trouble keeping up with threads everywhere

Pam x

18/06/2012 at 19:27

There are two tickets to the men's Wimbledon final for whoever posts message 1000.

18/06/2012 at 19:37
lilylouise wrote (see)

David, I got an email ,too - I think quite a few people would have got them. I don't post much on taps mainly because I have trouble keeping up with all the threads.At the moment I have trouble keeping up with threads everywhere

Pam x

Thanks, Pam....Oddly enough, I've just looked in again and the ban has been removed i.e. I'm just back to being able (with some restriction) to view the board, as any other non-member would be able to.....I take exception to being banned without explanation!

Anyway, I've placed an order with Blackberry Nurseries today...your recommendation noted.

18/06/2012 at 19:42
kate1123 wrote (see)

David may be they are planning on having a sweet pea competition

How's about these, Kate: http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/DavidKnapper/Eagle%20Sweet%20Peas/?albumview=slideshow

18/06/2012 at 19:46
sotongeoff wrote (see)

There are two tickets to the men's Wimbledon final for whoever posts message 1000.

Rather have a dozen spring cabbage plants!