London (change)
Today 16°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 11°C
01/11/2012 at 20:29

-I must have missed it but then I am old

01/11/2012 at 20:44

Congrats to u all for keeping this thread going   keep it up ,just wish id more time to join in

01/11/2012 at 20:50

OH is thinking. and just said that you would think after all these years women who help James Bond would know they will come to a sticky end and just not help!!!

Passed the 500 page as well

01/11/2012 at 20:55

erm-spoiler alert Bjay

Edentoy-it is just innocent ramblings-feel free

01/11/2012 at 20:56

sorry

01/11/2012 at 21:02

Does Shirley Eaton get deaded in the end from gold paint disease?

01/11/2012 at 21:06

OH says she was deaded earlier

01/11/2012 at 21:20

What about Ursula Undress

01/11/2012 at 21:27

No comment!

I will not be drawn any more!

You have warned me off

Only nudity i can place was Daniel Craig - 

Night night

01/11/2012 at 21:28

Noooooooooo spoiler overload

01/11/2012 at 21:35

Well that's my Christmas ruined

Daniel Craig in his prime- on a good day

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/Craiggeordie.jpg

02/11/2012 at 07:15

Enjoyed the first week of the new series of Sorcerer's Apprentice last night, about upcycling rags.

The girl who led the womens' team had a strong personality. She snuffed out any dissent in her team. But she didn't have much imagination, and didn't take any risks.

In contrast to Daniel, who tried to be imaginative, and took a risk, and fell flat on his face.

But that's what bizniss is about. You have to make mistakes. You can't bake a cake without making an omlette.

Next week - recipes and cooking. Will be interesting to see if any of the girls know how to cook beanz on toast. (Ans: 20 mins at Gas Mark 5).

02/11/2012 at 08:22

Morning Forkers.

Am up, warm- who accidently left the fire on all night?..........

Have toothache threatening again. I know have a grumbling problem beneath a cap, long standing, but wriggled out of removal after not a happy experience with another!

Daughter awoke with full blown migraine, so back to bed with door firmly shut. I also awoke with a visual disturbance, but didnt last long- all documented & coz of illness in 07/8.

Oops, OH now grumbling that I've turned the fire off. We wouldnt normally have heating on at this time unless snow outside.

IF I feel up to it, shall go & start the greenhouse clean up, but too cold out there,4C, at the mo.

Now to see what happened last night.... J.

02/11/2012 at 08:25

Morning everyone. Had to go out yesterday - hairdressers - stressed out daughter - doctors - you name it . Hope by now everyones heating , curtain poles, and grit mountains are sorted out.

I se Dean has a new avatar

Kate, congrats on your new job and Jo , WILL YOU TRY AND REST !

Had a letter from the Electric people . Power going off on Mon.11th from 8.30 - 5 30. Super. Essential repairs - Not looking forward to that.

Congrats on the thread - missed the magic number as well.

Have a good day all

02/11/2012 at 08:27

Did anyone see the Top Gear prog on the Bond cars? Good fun, cant say I remembered all of them, being of the Roger Moore era. OH & me used to go & see them every time in those days. J.

02/11/2012 at 09:09

Have abandoned all thoughts of going into greenhouse. Too much going on in here. Why didnt someone say he was going to start drilling through a wall under stairs? I could have then covered up the remaining 'stuff' in there- now too late!!

At least daughter's tablets have worked & she has firmly shut her bedroom door- would've been murder if her head still bad.

At least the worms in compost bin are still busy & the water butt now practically empty. I've still got a large tub of water, from grenhouse roof, should we ever get a dry spell, for the large planters. J.

02/11/2012 at 09:32

Morning forkers all.

Gary, you're cruisin' for a bruisin' - with your girls cooking beanz on toast remark ;- )

Jo, we have Bond car prog. recorded but haven't found time to watch it yet.

Glad to hear warmth generally restored, looking forward to having a night in tonight so can fire up the wood burner. Crumpets may be required.

02/11/2012 at 09:50

I've just thrown the big cardi at OH! Honestly, the sun now steaming in through the windows in here, so not cold. Bet he starts grumbling about not being able to see his screen, with the glare next! Yep, blinds just been closed, so then the room will get colder & so on .....!

BTW am sat down! Dont feel the need to rest as much this week, good job. Couldnt snooze anyway with all the noise at the mo.

Am waiting for the 'i'm cold' comment now..... J.

02/11/2012 at 09:51

cardi on!!

02/11/2012 at 09:52

Thanks Jean, you have been busy, how can they justify turning off the power for that long in winter, if you had a baby or were ill it would be very tough going, why do they assume that everyone has friends who will take them in

Jo at least progress is being made.

Flo there was a comment earlier in the year about lady gardeners being able to pack a punch