London (change)
Today 11°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 7°C / 3°C
12/11/2012 at 17:48

Evening B'j!

I was getting the Guinea pig t-shirt thingy for a short time! But as qouted last evening! Ms Black brassia has returned!  

12/11/2012 at 18:02

There was a lot of furore at the time with Hectors House as it was shown instead of the Magic Roundabout and that upset a lot of viewers-it didn't last long and Magic Roundabout returned-I think they were from the same French stable

I sound nerdy-and need help

12/11/2012 at 18:05

Forget Geoff Hamilton, Percy Thrower, n Mr AT! 

"Parsley the lion" n "Hector" were my inspiration! 

12/11/2012 at 18:11

Geoff! I remember that too! So shall admittedly confess too to being a nerd! 

12/11/2012 at 18:13

I'm Firefox & got the guineau pig t-shirt one, but then the bra one & now the phone one.

Wine went well with meal- a spicy veg stew & rice. That's b*****d up my plans for veg curry one day this week. Someone bound to say too similar..... Oh well decision can be made tomorrow night as will shop later this week.

Tulip pots to be done, certainly a start on greenhouse clear up & leaves continuing. J.

12/11/2012 at 18:18

Jo-you can download this for Firefox-all the annoying ads will disappear on all sites-it works

http://adblockplus.org/en/

12/11/2012 at 18:25

What's really surreal is the pug one and the one with the 3 Faces (t-shirts)

There's a hamster now!!!!. (might be a guinea pig) Now the pug,

12/11/2012 at 18:26

Hi Jo! 

I was awarded a box from work as I left today! 

Several variety of Tulip bulb's from Sarah Ravens kitchen garden! 

Shall try, time prevailing! to get em potted this week! n can confess! They are no longer Sarah's! But mine! 

12/11/2012 at 18:28

Where do you work - last week seeds and garlic, now tulips. Green with envy

12/11/2012 at 18:45

B'J! Honestly! Not at liberty to say! Part of our contract states you do not divulge on social networking sites!

As mentioned before! Don't do politics or policies! I am a good boy! n do as told!  But if I get Freebies! Then I am more than happy

But can safely say it is all legit n above board!

12/11/2012 at 19:05

Lucky you Dean. Make the most of it I say.

I still need to unpack & sort out my bits from w/end. Cant get motivated, but wont be able to get to bed unless I do it! Have made a list of 'wants' for the 'little house', so need to sort those out too, expect most 'in stock'.

Daughter & me just thought the police helicopter was overhead. No, t'was the new boiler!! All it's little niggles being logged. Turning on a hot tap seems to solve them all, but that's not the point.

Off to clean up in kitchen then go upstairs to continue. At least have sorted out next visit from hairdresser when all 3 of us will be here to save her having to return again. My hair may actually need a wee sort out soon. Just in time for OH's works' 'do'. J.

12/11/2012 at 19:16

After 3 days of thinking about one, I finally got my omelette for Dinner! Bacon, cheese and onion!! It was georgeous!!

Evening all late comers! *Waving*

12/11/2012 at 19:16

Jo, I wish I had a visiting hairdresser! Mine has now reached my waist. Must get out more. Last town trip was in June!

12/11/2012 at 19:29

Just envious Dean. Long may you get the freebies. In the days OH worked we used to get the occassional freebie. They werre always more than welcome.

My hairdresser visits and I pay him with a chocoalate cake. It's daughters partner and he just loves cake so it gives me an excuse to bake. Mind you i have to wait as he is busy - thank goodness.

Omelette sounds great - wish OH would do something that simple! 

12/11/2012 at 19:30

I'm with you on that one Inka! I grew my fringe out a year ago, and never had it properly restyled since. When I wash and dry my hair it just falls over my face. I look like 'Cousin It' from The Addams Family!

edit: I found the picture took about 3 months ago to show you. It's worse now!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/15678.jpg?width=360&height=350&mode=max

12/11/2012 at 19:41

Does Dean work for The Secret Service?

007 and 3/4

Becks -you only have one eye

12/11/2012 at 19:42

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/15679.jpg?width=450&height=350&mode=max

I'm back  Bxxxxy 6 o'clock  Takeaway here . Back in a bit

12/11/2012 at 19:45

Yay!! Jean!! How are you!! Was it an ordeal. Did you have withdrawals from us! Do you need counselling!

Geoff, the one eye is so I don't see as many grey hairs as I would with 2 eyes!!

12/11/2012 at 19:53

HaHaHa, Insomnia! I once dressed up for Halloween at school just like that [had forgotten it was costume day]--except I put my glasses on over top.  The kids thought it was hilarious--and I could actually see. But your hair looks lovely--mine is more two-tone, if you know what I mean.

12/11/2012 at 20:06

I was going to mention the roots as I am a gentleman..............

A Geordie bloke goes into the hairdressers
and asks 'Can I have a perm please?'

Hairdresser replies, 'I wandered lonely as a cloud....