London (change)
Today 24°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 16°C
13/11/2012 at 19:07

Argh, no, not the Clangers! Didn't mind Mr Ben though.

13/11/2012 at 19:08

Becks we never heard any more about your "funny" neighbours??

13/11/2012 at 19:09

What, the chavs who row in the street?? All has been quiet lately. But then, the parents haven't been away since! I never did hear back off that nice policeman

13/11/2012 at 19:10

Just thought I'd say hi to all forkhandlers. Am sideswiped by great friend dying less than 6 months after her husband...who was also a great friend. Both in their early 40's. After planting up hubbie's grave, have now been asked to dig up all plants and keep them safe till she's been tucked up with him. There are some gardening tasks which are hard.

13/11/2012 at 19:16

Hi figrat-

Have noticed your abscence-cyber-hugs from me.

13/11/2012 at 19:20

Did wonder where you were figrat. She's lucky to have had a friend like you.  I'm sure you'll do them proud. x

13/11/2012 at 19:28

Evening Fig! Where have ya been? But on a plus side! you have been asked to do summat special! n if not worthy!  They wouldn't have asked! 

13/11/2012 at 19:32

Odd that the Police never came back Becks

My kids used to collect Smurfs on the back of the TV programme-a lot of this of this stuff is still in the house house-what shall I do when we de-clutter-and people collect these?

13/11/2012 at 19:44

Right! Gunna have a slight rant before I retire! 

This div next door is doing my head in! The obscenities coming from his mouth is discussing!

Glad I'm home alone or I would be knocking!

Night guy's! 

13/11/2012 at 19:45

Perhaps she 'the pregnant girlfriend' is so blinded by love that she dropped the charges, if there were any in the first place. I don't know. The light in 'The Shed' hasn't been on lately either. Perhaps the eldest daughter has moved out again. Haven't seen her car as much either.

13/11/2012 at 19:47

Shh-Dean has gone to bed-we can talk about him now

13/11/2012 at 19:50

Don't trust him. Sometimes he says that, then pops right back up again!! Say night, and humour him.

Night Dean!! Sweet Dreams!

13/11/2012 at 19:51

Back again, until someone grumbles am on my laptop.... only what she's doing as well after all!

Figrat- big hugs. Their family must know how much you meant to each other. It's a big compliment, but wont be easy.

Becks- daughter locked up! No seriously her stuff. 6yrs of uni, 2yrs in hospital accomodation & some of parents' furniture/things & now MIL's too. So you can imagine how squashed her bedroom, the biggest I might add, is!

At the mo there is also an equivalent of the leaning tower of Pisa in our hall. The British Heart Foundation do collect items if you arrange with them. So I've got to go through the last of Dad's clothes, in 3 large boxes, plus a box of other stuff before I phone them up. Then, hopefully, they'll also take the spare hi-fi system cluttering up our lounge & speakers, also in hall. Phew. Job for next week when shall feel less energetic & can get upset at Dad's things when on my own. 'Cept daughter just announced she's off somedays as well -so can collect me from the hospital if I cant manage to walk back after my 'course'. It's a 2-3mile round trip there & back & this time last yr I got quite good at it, but with all the subsequent treatment.... Still the offer's there if weather rotten & I cant cope. Cheaper than taxi. You dont drive to hospital with the parking cost etc. J.

13/11/2012 at 19:53

Geoff! I have learnt to sleep with one eye n ear open! 

13/11/2012 at 19:54

SEE!!! Told you!! He just pops right back up!

13/11/2012 at 20:00

Night Guy's! Have a good evening! 

13/11/2012 at 20:00

Damn-and I have some dirt to on him to divulge-let me know when you can hear him snoring

Wonder how Kate is doing on her second week

Jo-how old is your daughter?

13/11/2012 at 20:36

I can't hear him snoring, but dish the dirt!!

13/11/2012 at 20:47

Daughter 29 now- blimey where did the yrs go?

Once she has an idea of whereabouts she's likely to be based for more than a yr at a time, then house hunting will commence I believe....

Half watching professional Masterchef.

Signing off now, back tomorrow. J.

13/11/2012 at 20:53

It is that yellow onesie-he is a secret bananaman in the daytime-no-one would admit to that.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/christmas%20animations/bananaman.gif

Bye Jo