Start a new thread

11,161 to 11,180 of 29,275 replies

FloBear

Missed morning register but can be ticked off first for this afternoon.

So many people have things going on that I can't say all the things I thought as I was reading - as Chris said, hope all problems both domestic and otherwise are getting sorted. Figrat, virtual hug if I may.

P Pam, those poor goldfish! My cleaning lady (when I worked full time and could afford one) had a couple of breakage incidents during her time with me. One of them was the lid of a china pot into two which she pressed together and returned to its pot.

Seedy bread is one of my favourites - but I daren't get a breadmaker otherwise I'd undo all the good I have done at WW this last 18 months.

Lovely and sunny here, surprisingly warm. Carpets of leaves everywhere.

sotongeoff

Bonjourno-senors, senoras, and senoritas,-might be mangling my languages there

Back home-no disasters-nicked more balls-no holes in ones Pam

Sun is out and rather mild

Nola-what is that you teach? and what ages?

Chris if only you had your catapult handy -could have had a goose this Christmas

Bjay-caravan??-do you read palms in your spare-time?

Jean -glad the pot saga is over-did you buy a better one?

Hola-Georg, Lottie,Jo, Becks and Flo-who has just snuck in

I'm hungry

Nola
Having a quick sandwich break.
Flobear-I have a bread maker and I know what you mean....I have to limit myself. I used to put it on a timer for the morning but waking to the smell of fresh baking breadI would mean I ate too much for breakfast!

Geoff- I have taught a variety of ages of Primary School children and am now the teacher of the Nursery class. Keeps me on my toes
Nola
Sandwich finished.....kettle on!

My dahlias are looking tired now we have had a cold spell. I really should tidy them up. I didn't lift them last year, left them in the ground to take their chances. It was a pleasant surprise that they came up so well.

Perhaps a biscuit too
Matty2
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pixelbird/pixelbird1007/pixelbird100700131/7931002-sahara-lifestyle-and-camel-caravan.jpg

Must fly befoer OH gets the hump.!

So much to over winter1

Advertisement

sotongeoff

I am sure there is a reason for the camel train picture-but can't find it?-or is that just me?

Nola that sounds like fun- I think

Have lunched and now want playtime- who is coming out to play?

Miss Becks

I'm allowed out!! But only if I don't get sent to a corner today.

Matty2

Sorrry -Bad joke didn't work - camel train or caravan

How about this one instead 

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/136972/136972,1320614994,2/stock-vector-caravan-mobile-house-camping-88227496.jpg

Miss Becks

Bjay, have you been at the bottle again???

sotongeoff

The hump-I think I get it now-too deep for me

Becks I thought you were on web-design

Anybody fancy a game of rounders?

Matty2

No- too many WW points - but am bored! 

Isn't here a smiley for bored. i like the one on my e-mail where there is a hand that waves for Hi or Goodbye. There are loads on there

sotongeoff

I asked for extra smilies- but never got a response

Miss Becks

No, not yet Geoff. I'm waiting for her to get in touch. She's probably not long got up. It's only 9am where she is.

I don't like rounders. It involves running

We still haven't heard about our Chrismas Smileys yet!

sotongeoff

Don't think it is going to happen-do you think Daniel reads this?

What about pass the parcel~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/christmas%20animations/llisallindsay030gif.gif

Miss Becks

I was thinking more of Kerby!!

Bought Jess's advent calander today. Are we having an advent calander on here??

Advertisement

Matty2

Quite like Pass the Parcel  

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1YjtqPhyIAzQfI0ZTTWw2F5T0objZ90CJvmjz292UzMe2b4gz

sotongeoff

What is Kerby?

We could have an advent calendar-sounds like a good idea-but how would it work?

Is it a chocolate calendar-the chocolate is 'orrible

Miss Becks

Kerby! You stand opposite sides of the road, and try and bounce a football off the opposite kerb, so it bounces back to you! Can't believe you've never played Kerby!

Yep, it's a chocolate one, but my Dad's wife has done her one that hangs over a door, and has individual parcels in numbered pouches that she bought herself.

I'll think about how to do one on here.

sotongeoff

I use to always have an advent calendar until recently-always forgetting to open the door-this is when you need kids

Must be a North of Watford thing- kerby-doesn't the ball keep hitting cars and sending alarms off?

Matty2

In the early days BBC used to do one for Kids!