Start a new thread

11,481 to 11,500 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Well thanks for the choc-malteser anyone?

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/maltesers-web.jpg

( Only one per forker mind )

Miss Becks

One!!! I don't think so! I've took a handful! Thankies!

Caz W

Oops - thought it meant one handful per forker

Miss Becks

You'd better buy another bucket Geoff!!

sotongeoff

Buy???-I have  a stash

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/My-Maltesers.jpg

Advertisement

Nola
Arrived just in time
One bucket of Malteasers per Forker? Yum
Pennine Petal
Good job they have a less-fattening centre Geoff.
Miss Becks

I like your thinking Nola! Cheers Geoff!

FloBear

Oooh, yes. Cheers for my bucket too :- )

Caz W

Got you this incase the dog steals all your wool Flo ......

FloBear

:- D :- D :- D Caz. 

I can get my own back on the little thief now Mwah ha ha.

Caz W

Oh Flo - so cute.

Night Geoff, night everyone else

FloBear

Night Geoff. And any others off to bed.

FloBear

He is, isn't he? Not mine, Caz. Though I suppose he'll look like that if I shave him ;- )

Advertisement

Lottiebeans

Oh just popped in to say goodnight and saw a bucket of maltesers with my name on! Don't mind if I do!

Night all.

PS Inka, I showed son no. 1 your whale picture (and the dogs) - he was most impressed.

Gary Hobson

Very mild outside. It was 12 degrees overnight. That's hot for this time of year. Must get lots of jobs done this morning if the rain holds off.

Saw a bit of Children-in-Need last night, but kept channel hoping. The show has become too predictable and fails to capture my interest. Looking forward to SCD at Wem-ber-lee tonight. That will be brilliant.

An interesting snippet from Horticulture Week this morning:
"BBC emailed me (Matthew Appleby, a journalist at HW) to say Monty Don was “on the verge of a new contract”, rather than having signed one. Monty’s been tweeting about BBC management, gunning for BBC management changes."

Sounds interesting/dangerous. Hope another catastrophic Beeb scandal is not in the brewing.

FloBear

Morning Gary. Very mild here too. So many jobs to do outside that I don't know where to start.

No doubt everyone else has been busy busy, done all errands, hoovered and dusted, now walking dogs/chickens/children/OHs etc and will report in later.

I'm looking forward to SCD too though may have to start another knitting project as have finished the shrug!

sotongeoff

We have sun -of a sort

The forecast for tonight is frost-tomorrow sun and cold but unsettled for the rest of the week-the frost has still not hit the front garden-still have begonias fuchsias and the odd dahlia in flower

XF is getting closer to the final and as the contestants get whittled down the programme gets shorter-then Helen doing the Bushtucker Trial on I'm a Celeb-all about rats and suchlike-she wont get far-there are still contestants who don't appear- in the editing -to have done much except sit around-Linda and Ashley prime examples

Might wander outside in a minute-I hope Kate appears today with tales from the classroom.

David K

“ An interesting snippet from Horticulture Week this morning: "BBC emailed me (Matthew Appleby, a journalist at HW) to say Monty Don was “on the verge of a new contract”, rather than having signed one. Monty’s been tweeting about BBC management, gunning for BBC management changes." Sounds interesting/dangerous. Hope another catastrophic Beeb scandal is not in the brewing. “

I suppose it wouldn’t be the first time some smalltime ‘celeb’ had ideas above their station!