Start a new thread

11,561 to 11,580 of 29,275 replies

Caz W

Hi Inka - sounds a rough night you've had there.  I have the 8th Peter James "Not Dead Yet" on my Christmas wish list  - an essential escape from the Christmas holiday TV.

I'm off to make something to eat now - looking forward to SCD at Wembley tonight.  See you later .....

Caz, I slept through much of it--but as I sit here, the wee hummingbirds are working the feeders despite the wind-shall have to refill them today.

Deanos Diggin It

Morning Inka!

Evening each n everyone else!

Oh! Pet themed!

I have a pet spider!

His name is Horrice! n he lives in my front garden!

Dean, Horrrice is very handsome.

Inka, I can't believe you have hummingbirds as well as whales. I may just have to move in with you ;- )

Right, off to finish cooking trout so can eat before SCD starts.

Enjoy your evenings all. Or day if you're Inka.

Miss Becks

Well, we're making progress! Her big wooden toy chest is now totally empty, ready to fill with stuff she actually plays with. I bin bag full of rubbish gone.

Dean, your pet could do with a size 6 on top of it.

Deanos Diggin It

Beck's! That is so uncalled for! 

Me n Horrice gel! He is the only attention seeker I get once home n pottering! 

Flo, we also have GIANT Banana slugs, and there is a spider named Draino that wants to live in the bathtub. Oh, and Black Widows, although they are rare.

Deanos Diggin It

Inka! Forget black widow's! 

Horrice frightened the s~~t out of me!

Spiders are not pets !! -nor are they welcome anywhere-the world would be a safer place without them-and I could sleep  at night

Am actually being able to watch SCD as OH sooo engrossed with this new phone that he hasnt snaffled the remote! Trouble is he's still nearer to it than me....

BJay, lovely shot. OH lived in MLink for his teens & my Aunt had a cottage on the side of the hills- LHS as you drove up from Worcester, but so long ago that cant remember where.

Have cleared up from yummy meal plus wine, me & OH, daughter not impressed by that!

Becks- well done on the toy clear out, not easy. J.

Deanos Diggin It

Right Guy's! Bedtime for me! But we are slowly making progresss!

Goodnight Guy's! 

Well done Dean!

Night, J.

Deanos Diggin It

Opp's! Soz! Didn't think ya wanna be called a guy! Mademe! 

Dean's Christmas Pressie to everyone

There is a picture of Dean on the front cover.