Start a new thread

13,041 to 13,060 of 29,275 replies

Deanos Diggin It

That's what I'm on about Geoff! (Side meaning shift)

Just been playing on this new Ipad thingy! n when you refresh! It resends ya last post! Exactly what happened with Iphone last week when we were doing Carol's!

Nooooooo! Not Carol herself! Christmas carol's! 

sotongeoff

This I-pad thing-technical term-to think people sweated over that for years

Caz W

Afternoon all.  No Christmas smileys yet then .  

What I thought was in Jess's advent calendar has already been said (headband with antlers) so I will try a heart shaped picture frame.   Simpsons calendar - a bell.  Was it a nice choccy Geoff?

FloBear

Here's a brief glimpse of our efforts - well not mine, I was taking the photo.

Miss Becks

Oh dear, Dean is echoing!

Bjay, I'm intruiged. What's happened with those bloomin dolls now???

Jo, no worries. Sometimes pictures with instructions help!

Advertisement

Caz W

Flo - did you bare your midriff too?    Great outfits - bet that warmed all the men up

Matty2

They are on way, one looks a bit like ET, then stuffing the other found some of the stitching wasn't holding so have to get machine out and well generally dis-illusioned and I'm making them!!

And then there is all the other stuff to do and etc etc etc

I'll get over it. Tomorrow is another day

such brave belly dancers 

sotongeoff

Caz-it was a lovely chocky

Has anybody had a snow flurry?

Miss Becks

Oh Bjay.

Peeps, I need help! Jess wants me to make pancakes in a bit, BUT, I only have 1 egg left. Does anyone know, off the top of their clever heads, a pancake mix recipie with 1 egg? To save me trauling through the wonderful Google minefield.

FloBear

No bare midriff for me today. Bare arms and a bit of cleavage was my offering! 

Deanos Diggin It

Beck's! Just make a small one! 

Opp's! Sorry! Done it again! 

Yo! Caz! 

Caz W

Here you go Becks - only 1 egg needed:

4 oz Plain Flour

1 Egg

½ pint milk

Sift flour into a bowl.Stir the beaten egg and milk together.Pour gradually into the flour whisking all the time.Pour a thin layer into a hot pan, toss and cook other side.Drizzle with lemon juice and caster sugar and roll up to serve.

Advertisement

Matty2

!00g flour, 1 egg, dash of sugar if they are sweet, !/2 pintish milk. Mix , cook in usual way Icing sugar means they are not gritty,

Miss Becks

Muchas Gracias my lovelies!!

Miss Becks

Dean, whatever , or whoever, they are, they look as if they'd give kiddies nightmares for years to come!!

Caz W

Sorry Dean - that clue doesn't help me one bit