London (change)
Today 20°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 20°C / 13°C
06/12/2012 at 21:37

Yep, same here.

06/12/2012 at 22:04

Got the advent choccy right

Becks - glad doctor found nothing serious and Jess is OK with her medication.

BJ - you need to download an adblocker.  I did it recently and this site works sooooo much faster without all those pesky ads.

Hi Norm - welcome to the mad house!

06/12/2012 at 22:09

Thanks Caz! She's not over the moon about her nose drops,but when I mention her birthday and Christmas will have to be cancelled if she is still poorly, she soon lyes down!

06/12/2012 at 22:24
Welcome Norm, looking forward to your contributions, like the snowman. Will you be changing to a festive nom de plume?

Sorry Becks, missed the comp, I'm not very good at it anyway! You sound like you're feeling a bit better. How's Jess doing?

It's quiet without Geoff!
Glyn (short for Glynis, Norm, not a bloke!)
06/12/2012 at 22:28

She's much better than she was as well Glyn. She wanted to go to nursery today, but I wouldn't let her. She's been playing all day quite nicely, not moaning.

06/12/2012 at 22:31

Will ahve to see what OH thinks about that - he knows more (well thinks he does)

Dreading going to bed tonight - every night for last 2 weeks dog gets me up yapping and barking yet there is nothing there, not sure why. sometimes I don't even get into bed befor he starts OH getting very uppety and i am just tired. Not like a child where you can cuddle them and hush them and take them to bed. It may be something to do with the security light that is at back of building behind us, but it's not a bright one. We have purpoesly not gone for a window covering at the large window because the view is good day or night but today thinking we may have to get a blind, which will have to be made for window - not off the shelf. (sigh)

06/12/2012 at 22:38
The trouble is with dogs that they know stuff that we don't!
06/12/2012 at 22:48

I'm off to bed. Few more early nights won't hurt. Catch you later lovelies.

06/12/2012 at 22:50
Night Becks, me too.
06/12/2012 at 22:51

Yep. You're right there.Glyn

Goodnight all

07/12/2012 at 06:54

Morning festive forkers,

Not too cold overnight. Car windows are not frozen. Which is fortunate, as I'm off to Sainsburys soon.

I only do my shopping once a week. So that means there will only be 2 more shopping days after today before Christmas. I suppose I ought to buy some cards. Will put them on my list now, so I don't forget.

07/12/2012 at 07:17
Morning Gary and any forkers up and about. As for the rest, I hope you are all snuggled up.

I'm always late with my cards, would anyone notice if I didn't send them? Off to clear the snow off the car.

Have a good day all.
Glyn
07/12/2012 at 07:20

Morning campers-hi-de-hi

A good night out but the roads and the weather were nasty-seats a tad uncomfortable-a bit more padding would have been nice-lots of silly stuff-most of it not for kids

Welcome Norm 2-will sort out the initiation later

Today's festive chocolate is-"not eric"-think festive,Christmassey.mangers..........

07/12/2012 at 08:57

Morning Forkers.

I won !!!!  Geoff - my bank details are on the way. Balance should be quite healthy now as the Nigerian Royal family and the taxman have them too. Everyone wants to put money in my account.

Glad you enjoyed yourself Geoff, even though you have a numb bum .

Becks and Jess - get better soon.

Jo- good news on the house front with daughter. Think of the space you'll gain . Sure she'll be fine.

And to everyone else have a good day.

Will miss you all the next few days as house move begins big style today. Sooner she's in the better. She had a right old wobble yesterday and nearly started me off  but we're all calmer today. Just as well.

Catch you all whenever and welcome to the nut-house Norm2

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/16422.png?width=175&height=240&mode=max

07/12/2012 at 08:59

Oops forgot again - choc of the day . A star .

07/12/2012 at 09:17

Morning All.

It's an awful morning here, really wild and wet.

We are supposed to be going to Nottingham today to see friends, and to go to the Aurora lights in Rufford Park, All the trees are lite up in various ways and there is music playing. Whether we make it is another thing, there's a large lake there that can flood so......

Choc of the day. - a donkey.

Will catch up tomorrow, have a good day everyone.

Chris

07/12/2012 at 09:28

Choc of the day.

Clue today is Ernie.

My guess is - a milkbottle.

07/12/2012 at 10:38

Good morning forkers,

Hope you are all keeping well and warm. Had my rayburn serviced this morning as it kept going out so hopefully will be okay now.

Going shopping to Newquay soon bui would rather stay in by the fire. Really cold out.

Choccy guess..... Three Wise Men

Be with you all later.

P.Pam

07/12/2012 at 10:51

Please don't change your names....I'm not part of the fittings hereabouts & don't know anyone anymore.   and the alzheimers doesn't help. 

Btw, who woz Christmas Tinker Bell?

07/12/2012 at 11:01

Aw poor David-Christmas Tinker Bell is/was Bjay.

Your elf name is Nipper Angel Pants -according to this

http://www.jokesunlimited.com/christmas_elf_name.php

Can't wait to see the appropiate avatar

All guesses noted-have a good time those venturing forth