London (change)
Fri 26°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 28°C / 20°C
07/12/2012 at 17:55

Sorry, much sniggering here! Yes the 'bloke' did check, but assured me that it didnt matter???

07/12/2012 at 18:06

So why is your other half fiddling! Go and lock him in the shed jo. PLEASE!

Still time for more entries!

Kate:        
Geoff:        a frog of some sort Plus more haribo goodies
Bjay:        Tiara and christmas tree chocs
Gary:        the toy is a glass slipper, and the 3 edibles are a pumpkin and 2 sugar mice.
Flo:           tiara and jelly babies
Jo:           3 chocolate decorations & a toy car.
Caz:         a little baby doll and sweeties
Dean:        Acute morning sickness
Hollie:            
Glyn:            
Chris:            
Jean:            
Inka:            
Miss B:            
Pam:        
Pottiepam:        
Lottie:        tiara and haribos

07/12/2012 at 18:19

I'm getting one of my heads

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/tumblr_luomapJzgZ1qhtwlko1_500.jpg

07/12/2012 at 18:21

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/16454.gif?width=20&height=25&mode=max

07/12/2012 at 18:54

Becks-

Oh Jo-sometimes to crease me up-I want to be that fly on your wall

07/12/2012 at 19:15

With a webcam!

07/12/2012 at 19:30

I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy, relaxing Jo

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvoy5o2giwq3J0D_bO6QZVYghhAANgJnVBCKO_xDhIMFt-7Aa4

07/12/2012 at 19:46

Errend run! n a few quid better off! 

Geoff!....I have just been advised a blu-ray will realably play on a DVD player! 

Will try it in a mo n let ya know! 

07/12/2012 at 19:52

Hello all, late entry here for the xmas quiz!  I think chocolate wand! chocolate princess shoes, and edible stardust! To late for Geoffs quiz though......

Been busy this week, have had community nursing shifts, not on a contract but get called in on a  when needed basis,  which has been pretty much fulll time. Spent most of this week crawling on my hands and knees up and down driveways  trying to access patients houses due to the icy conditions! The driving is vary scarey due to the icy untreated rural roads. Lots of lovely patients though that offer tea, coffee, snacks and even brandy!! Im glad its the weekend, i now have to work out how to go about returnig some items to Next via post, not as easy as they make out, or is it just me  first time I have used them online.

Miss B x Going to look for a different avatar picture now, cats getting fed up the get up! x

07/12/2012 at 19:56

Entry noted Miss B!

You be bloomin careful doing the rounds. Ice is lethal. Especially if driving in/on it.

07/12/2012 at 19:57

Yep, supposed to take it easy....

Seriously- apparently the valve IS fitted  the correct way round after all. OH found the operating instructions, completely turned things off, allowed to cool, then back on....phew, no plumbinmg shenanagins (?) around here needed. Still doesnt explain the boiler though.....

ARGH- have just stopped OH snaffling most of my baking parchment circles & the rest.....come on, leave this house some!! Big argument about needing a certain size for his cake tins & no he couldnt possibly have used that size with my cake tins! Ha, big mistake to argue with me when I know am right!

At least have got his shopping requirements before we get to supermarket- half of 'wants' 'in stock' already. Oh the joys (!) of 2 houses......

I really must do some cards..... J.

07/12/2012 at 20:00

Valves on rad, shouldn't matter as long as they are both open , non thermostatic known as a lockshield valve should be at least half to fully open depending on how far from the boiler it is and the thermostatic one set at least midway on its scale as a starting point, this should allow water to circulate through radiator therefore warming it up, old school was that thermostatic should be on the flow side and lockshield on the return, however with modern valves it doesn't seem to be that critical with many choosing to fit on whichever side is most open to the room, guess for advent pressie is a remote control and a mystery gift

07/12/2012 at 20:00

Geoff! That info was well Duff! 

Miss B! There should be a sticker on your Next parcel giving you your local couriers phone number for him/her to return n collect! 

n I too am glad it is the weekend I am not reguired!!!! Sleep in!!! 

07/12/2012 at 20:03

Entry noted Norm, and have you got any brothers, named Frank or Gary by any chance???

07/12/2012 at 20:07

Question on pseudonyms been meaning to ask for ages - who is Frank??

07/12/2012 at 20:08

Beck's! I dared not! 

07/12/2012 at 20:09

Palaisglade-Frank

07/12/2012 at 20:10

Zippy bed head thanks, there was an option for courier but cost £3.95 and  apparantly I have to be home when they come to collect the parcel so I can sign to say parcel has been collected!  Not practical when your working, So not really free returns as they advertise!! Have seen that I can phone and request a returns form , but agin thats not really free as I have to phone  to request this which will cost as who knows how long they keep you waiting at the other end of the phone.  Will work it all out over the weekend, tonight is for relaxing! .

Miss B x

07/12/2012 at 20:12

Stick whatever it is back in it's packing, and give it in at the Post Office next time you go. Tell them it's pre-paid. They won't check. It will get returned.

07/12/2012 at 20:13

Evening Dean, Norm & Miss B.  Am still laughing at your guess at advent calendar Dean

Jo - still haven't done my cards either