Start a new thread
sotongeoff

I've just had fruit out the garden and homemade strawberry ice cream again-just thought I'd share the thought- not the fruit and ice-cream

kate1123

I have never been on tv or radio, Ido not have fruit in the garden I do have chocolate

I have watched LYG, I found it very disappointing mainly because I am not a fan of Japanese gardens, very pricey too.

sotongeoff

Maltesers?-I have white and milk chocolate maltesers-not sharing

kate1123

Galaxy, I have enough to share if anyone wants to pop around and watch the footy

Advertisement

kate1123

Still 0-0. What are you watching?

Koalagirl

Geoff I had a wonderful flowering currant which suddenly died a couple of years ago for no apparent reason.  This is what it looked like 3 months before it died.

I watched Line of Duty last night and thought it was v good.

kate1123

KG-thanks for the review I will watch it later

sotongeoff

Watching kosher thing from Monday-they are funny and sweet

KG-have you seem my photo here

Koalagirl

That looks awfully familiar so I do not hold out much hope.

BTW, do you remember those bare rooted strawberries which I planted a few weeks ago?  I was picking berries from them this morning.  I should have taken a photo before I picked them. 

sotongeoff

I remembered them yesterday-can't think why-was they luvverly?

kate1123

I have seen both Monday and Tuesdays Strictly Kosher, very gentle TV.

KG do you have enough strawberries to share?

Koalagirl

Lots of lovely strawberries.  Later than they usually are but still mmmmmmmm

sotongeoff

Now on London Streets-Notting Hill -don't think Hugh is going to appear

kate1123

Still 0-0, is that the programme about Portland Road? I read the article this morning.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Yes it is-it is odd seeing how things are now in relation-I love this sort of stuff-easily pleased

kate1123

Another goal packed thriller may be they need to make the goals slightly bigger.

Grey and muggy here, I have more plants that need potting on so I hope we get some sunshine.

sotongeoff

It is hot and sunny-sending it over now!!

Have been watching Line of Duty in bed-very good in opinion

Had brekkie-not dressed- such a slob

kate1123

My weather forecast says it will be sunny about 3pm but I really wanted to garden this morning.

I enjoyed LOD but hope you were not eating while watching

sotongeoff

I thought at first that was a dead hedhehog-good job we don't have smelly vision.

Is Neil Morrisey made up or are we both just getting old?