London (change)
Today 28°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 26°C / 17°C
08/12/2012 at 10:23

Don't stand behind old ladies in the queue

Watched a programme about cyclists in London and angry cab drivers in the week-thought of you

Jahmene will win

08/12/2012 at 10:23

Morning All.

Scroogie-dahling lovely to see you. You know it all turns out hunkydory for you in the end, don't you?   :- )

Bjay, I know exactly what you mean about unforseen doggy expenses. In the past two years mine have cost me three baby gates and a fence with two gates across the entire back garden.

Birds feeding this morning - goldfinches, bluetits, coal tit, blackbirds, robin - who was trying to get the niger seed out of the tiny holes. I can waste a lot of time watching them.

08/12/2012 at 11:07

Just fed the birds

Becks-my guess today is-another necklace and more chocloate money

(please be right ,please be right)

How are the sniffles?

08/12/2012 at 11:07
Morning all, just having a cuppa and banana on toast watching Saturday Kitchen. Going to do a bit of marking before going out in search of Chrissie prezzies, haven't go one yet. No ideas whatsoever.
08/12/2012 at 11:28

Bjay-you have a new muppet-according to a minister

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/titchmarsh-muppet-says-minister-104221567.html

Glyn-did you not like any of my inspirational ideas?

08/12/2012 at 12:17

another favourite Muppet to go on the list

Sorry realised when out that I was so busy wondering who Scrooge was I forgot to say HI to Kate

Just been up to our local shops - like a proper village centre and today was Christmas Market day. it is organised by the traders for local charities - Santa was in the travel agents, face painting in the toy shop (that's a good money earner) Hairdressers were wondering round in costumes, one was an Easter bunny, and the puppet show was outside the undertakers, which was decorated with flags!

At greengrocers bought 3 plastic veg trays for £1, and then bought local water and cider for some Chrissie pressies..

Still not sorted out frost protection in greenhouse, but there is the rest of the day,

08/12/2012 at 12:18

Oh! pressie - rolled up felt tip pens and a packet of Haribo

08/12/2012 at 12:19
Course I did Geoff, but Ineed you to tell me exactly what to get, because I am indecisive.

XF final in Mancheseter, should I go and queue?

OH just made a bacon sad is. Mmmmm

Happy Saturday everyone!
08/12/2012 at 12:22

Saturday is bacon sandwich day here to 

08/12/2012 at 12:42

Glyn-get DVD box sets-you can't go wrong-just tailor it to the recipients likes

I would watch Indiana Jones -no matter how many times it has been on TV-Back to the Future. Phoenix Nights-or what about comedy DVDs loads of them about-Michael Mcintrye et al, MrsBrown's Boys??

David Attenboriugh has a  60's years one out

If you go to the final- can you bring me back Nicole-ta

Had bacon sarnies yesterday

08/12/2012 at 12:48

We are also having bacon cobs!!

08/12/2012 at 13:16

Sausage sarnies done and dusted here! Off to Christmas Parade this afty - collecting for Save the Children.  Going on the bus - if it comes, which is by no means certain.

Had to take Aggie-chook to vet an hour ago as came home from dog-walk to find she has a bad case of the wheezles. While I was walking up to the surgery she laid an egg so when I opened the box there she was eating egg and covered in the stuff. Made a right mess of the vet's table.

Curious to know what Glyn's 'bacon sad is' is. Is it a clever-clogs computer trying to guess what you mean by any chance? There are three is's in a row back there.

08/12/2012 at 13:57

An update-entries today in today's advent choc- clue-is egg related and also someone who gets many marriage proposals-

are~~~~~~~~~~~

Tinker Bell -turkey

Might just be able to keep track

08/12/2012 at 14:09

I am going to guess socks for todays present.

I will need more time for the chocolate one

It was very cold when I walked around the garden earlier but I now need to go out and buy some sausages

08/12/2012 at 14:23

Flo, it's the blinkin' ipad sabotaging my messages again.. It's got something in for me or there is a mischievious elf living inside it. Lord save us from predictive text!

Off to shop now, I will look at boxed sets Geoff. Trouble is, I'm n sure what they already have. I now have to do some serious thinking. I hate shopping OH says we have to go out now. Still need to decide what to order for Christmas Dinner

As you can tell by the smileys, not using the ipad now! Bye for now.

PS Scrooge, who are you???

08/12/2012 at 14:38

Need help-what do you buy a 92 year old man??-this is one suggestion

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Attenborough-Years-Wild-DVD-Copy/dp/B009EU0YOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354970604&sr=8-1

Is Aggie all right Flo?

Have a good shop Glyn-time is running short

Scrooge/Kate-is all the garden still there-have the builders finished?

08/12/2012 at 14:59

Put mini greenhouse in big one  Raised tender plants up on veg crates bought earlier. Put out a blackbird food tray raised up and  covered with old hanging basket to prevent wood pigeons - was that your idea as well Jo?- weighted  chains with bricks in case wind gets up. OH is out chopping wood, fire is laid. Wrapped some bubble wrap was around a pressie from Amazon yesterday (recycling) around pot with a hardy fuschia in and draped fleece over it in case this severe weather come.

Now to have another go at the dolls.

Oh and Flo how's chicken?

Lovely sunny day.and not too cold

08/12/2012 at 15:08

I have been to the shops and I now have some nice cumberland sausages that were half price

My chocolate guess is a malteaser.

Geoff the garden is still there, but it is a mess and the builders have gone

08/12/2012 at 15:21

Ta da!

Welcome back Kate! J.

08/12/2012 at 15:28

Good afternoon Jo hope that all is well in your world, although your domestic situation sounds rather interesting