London (change)
Today 28°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 27°C / 17°C
10/12/2012 at 18:10

Evening all. Schucks - lost again.

back from Cheltnham. Parked at race course. Met daughter - cost us a coat (pressie!!). had nice lunch with her.  Think only have a couple of things to get now, tomorrow I will check

Becks - felt tips, choco snowman and a finger puppet slug

Hi Maud

How can you have Herod as a chocolate???

10/12/2012 at 18:14

So good Bjay-you posted it twice?

Jo-what are you feeding this boiler-sprouts by any chance?

10/12/2012 at 18:22

I was about to post first time when neighbour came round for advice so as computer then crashed I posted it. obviously again.

Neighbour been in car crash similar to daughters, he's got what hospitals are no longer allowed to call whip lash. A car drove into the back of him when he was at a roundabout. Wanted to know how to do next stage ie insurance discussions, medical help. Mine of info me

Nice note off Daniel.

Daughter was describing her onesie to us. It's fluffy with a hood and teddy bear ears. She works in the fashion industry 

10/12/2012 at 18:22

Wish I 'b' well knew... At least I know that am likely to get a wake-up call (!) tomorrow before my alarm is set to go off.

Right, am actually going to finish those cards/letters now!! Then I can post them on way down to hospital course tomorrow. J.

10/12/2012 at 18:29

You have been saying that for nearly a week now Jo-those cards will not write themselves you know-now get to it it girl and stop playing

10/12/2012 at 19:09

That's me fed and watered!

Any more entries for the pressie?

Kate:        
Geoff:        chocolate money, haribo sweets plastic frog that jumps if you flick the back end.
Bjay:        felt tips, choco snowman and a finger puppet slug
Gary:        Some Halibos and crayons and worm
Flo:        
Jo:         3choc coins/decorations, a wiggly rubber worm, a pen that has several colurs- to use with the colouring book.
Caz:          a finger puppet, a robin tree decoration, 3 chocolate coins.
Dean:        
Hollie:            
Glyn:            
Chris:            
Jean:        My Jess guess is earings , choc mouse and freddo    
Inka:            
Miss B:            
Pam:        
Pottiepam:        
Lottie:        a snail, some chocs and a ring
Norm:        
Nola:

10/12/2012 at 19:12

Just been looking at the wants on freecycle-always good for a giggle-this one caught my eye

WANTED Subject Swimming pool Location Shirley Description- Has anyone got one of those large swimming they dont want. 8foot or bigger. Dont mind if its got a hole in it.

10/12/2012 at 19:26

Right, want you to all put your thinking heads on. How can I disguise a pair of childs pink wellies to look black?? It's for Jess's santa outfit in her school play.

Thought about putting socks or tights over them, but if the stage is slippy, could be a disaster! What other stuff could I use?

Of course, I could just buy a pair of black boots, but I'm tight! It's only for an hour!!!

10/12/2012 at 19:32

Black dustbin bag-or use an old compost bag inside out-with a bit of sellotape -might work

10/12/2012 at 19:40

Yeah, could do. I just thought, the trousers will cover most of them, will only be the toe bits sticking out, so might just cut up an old T-shirt, and glue it on.

10/12/2012 at 19:56

Oop's! Got side tracked! 

Tried to post Countdown clock with missing Geoff's! 

But if it moves in my garden!

My guess is gunna be.........Rectractable Washing Line!

Coz everytime I put it away! My OH put's it back out! n on trying to gain entry to the GH I get Gorroted!!!!! 

10/12/2012 at 20:10

What every child wants in her stocking-a retractable washing line-I don't think some forkers are taking these competitions seriously

10/12/2012 at 20:20

Dean, I'm surprised it's only the washing line she tries to gorrot you with!!

10/12/2012 at 20:22

2 letters done , last one to go!! Methinks I may do a sort of 'round robin' after all next year & leave space to personalise it...... I only have a couple of e-mails still to do as well -smugsmiley!

Daughter planning to go to work..... Have told her I wont deadlock the front door, just in case...... She did give me her Advent choc today though. Remembered that OH had been feeling sort of queasy last week, when he got home. He's fine now, but makes you wonder...

Right, back to pen & paper.... J.

10/12/2012 at 20:29

I often wonder if Jeremy Beadle is still about?

10/12/2012 at 20:30

What made you think of him Becks?

10/12/2012 at 20:33

I have no idea jo!! I see all the posts on here, and we're all so daft, and stupid, and I think 'Is this a joke' Is someone watching ready to pounce, and show us all up in front of the world!! And who used to do that!! Jeremy Beadle!

10/12/2012 at 20:36

back, maybe briefly, internet being tricky again.

Jo i always do a round robin on the computer. can get photos in then, but also always leave space for the personal/private stuff. Much quicker in the long run

Mind you still haven't done cards  but do have letter stored (saved)ready to go 

10/12/2012 at 20:39

Jo! It was the countdown clock! Big hand little hand! 

10/12/2012 at 20:51

jo, It's also a sign I've been a stay at home Mum waaay to long, and my brain is screaming out to be more challenged!