London (change)
Today 22°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 23°C / 15°C
12/12/2012 at 16:11

well, just popped in to see whats going on.I have got a friend who always say prostrate, it makes me smile every time, but I haven't the heart to correct her perhaps I should. I don't have any sauce on my bacon sarnies, just Au naturale, OH has tomato sauce, if that's of any interest

Don't do fish finger sarnies, must try it sometime,.

Christmas lights are working ok, it's a miracle, they must be about 30 years old.Keep saying we will get some new ones, but we make do every year, put them away and say the same thing the next year. once Christmas is over I don't even want to think about it.

12/12/2012 at 16:17

Yes just blokes I believe. We women have enough other bits and pieces to go wrong without that to contend with as well!

I'm sure I had a load of address labels somewhere on the computer, for all the Christmas cards - trouble is I can't find it! I'm now doing an extended search. I must write some cards this evening!

12/12/2012 at 16:19

OH that reminds me to get our lights & decorations down tomorrow or Friday. Daughter going to do the tree, which is already in the hall, over the w/end whilst OH & me galavanting!

Quite glad daughter wont be going to work, as means I can do a decent hoover up in our bedroom now. Downstairs can wait until she's back at work next week.

Not sure what will do for tea. Dont expect she'll want a proper meal yet, but I could try. I'm wobbly again- drat, but have done a lot today, so not really surprising I suppose. Have flopped for a bit, being good. J.

12/12/2012 at 16:19

Fish finger and mayonnaise (or tartare sauce if you want to be posh) sarnies, sausage sarnie with ketchup! Chips with either!

12/12/2012 at 16:28

Bacon sarnies naked, well, just the butter, Fish finger sarnies with Tartare sauce, Sausage sarnies with chutney. Just pop my order in my cyber-locker, whoever's making them.

Hoovering, Jo. What's that?

Oops, forgot to say please: Please

12/12/2012 at 16:28

So the definitive guide is red/tomato sauce on sausages and bacon sarnies,mayonnaise on fish-finger sarnies and chips with everything

We have to cook an extra fish finger for the dog-as you do

Jo-daughter could do hoovering-it will be good training for her-does she know how it works?

12/12/2012 at 16:29

Becks- haribos, a choc shape & necklace.

I've got some posh M&S fish goujons (!) today, wonder if daughter could be tempted..? Served with mash & frozen peas & corn- ooh yes, that's what I'll have. J.

12/12/2012 at 17:06

I'm back. Got warmer as we travelled North and vice versa

Becks baracelet, haribo choc snowman

Geoff Snowflake

Hope 'm not too late

Didn't see any wanted posters Becks 

Pressies safely delivered and a load brought back

Sainsbury's visited and stocked up with tea , also a couple of pressies bought there. Just slippers for Daugghters P to buy now.

Bacon sandwiches with home made ketchup here yum

12/12/2012 at 17:15

Well Jess chose some hideous snowman lights. Not my taste at all. But...whatever makes her happy. Got taxi run to do later. Not happy about that. Her friend's Mum and Dad said it's too cold for him to walk to my Sammy's house, so can we pick him up from his house?? That I don't mind. The fact that they are Army cadets, and are put off by a little bit of cold worries me!

12/12/2012 at 17:28

The competition is still open-just sourcing the prize now

How was the world oop North -TB?

Becks-don't worry when war breaks out they will be ready-to run in the opposite direction

12/12/2012 at 17:36

Oop North was OK but we always wonder at the amount of traffic whizzing  around and the traffic queues. Then we take a deep breath and grin  because we opted out and escaped. Here 10 cars in a queue is a traffic jam!

IL were as ever  SIL joined WW so lunch was very safe but tasty

12/12/2012 at 17:38

Exactly what I mean Geoff!!

Bjay, what does WW stand for? Wicked Witch??

12/12/2012 at 17:39

Willy Wonkas

Willy Warmers

12/12/2012 at 17:40

Wild West?

12/12/2012 at 17:40

Ooop North, is colder than a Tin Toilet Seat Sat on the shady side of an Iceburg Geoff!

Not ventured over zero all day! 

Another long, cold day done! But now home n thawing slowly! 

Choccie - Christmas Tree! 

Beck's - Haribo's, choccie coin n bracelet!  

12/12/2012 at 17:41

Weight Watchers 

There are other Forkers that know that

12/12/2012 at 17:43

Hi Dean!!

Gotcha Bjay. Preferred our versions!

12/12/2012 at 17:47

Yep  but didn't see other posts before answered

Hi dean

perhaps it was just the middle bit of up north that was a tinsy-winsy bit warmer

12/12/2012 at 17:48

Not sure that Flo-is in Bjays version-possibly our version

Look out the tornado has arrived

12/12/2012 at 17:48

Evening each n everybody! 

It as been very bitter today!