Start a new thread

14,321 to 14,340 of 29,275 replies

jo4eyes

So still none the wiser re Dean's query.

Yes t'was a vulcan!

Just really enjoyed the cooking- totally weird, but did look good.

OH grumbling that the liitle house just doesnt get warm enough downstairs- mind you am shivering whilst on here! This side of lounge is never as warm as t'other.

Really am off this time, night all. J.

Matty2

Is anwhere warm tonight - we have heating, log fire, jumpers and still there feels a chill. Brrrrrr

Night Jo

sotongeoff

There is a warm place in my heart( Bags)

Miss Becks

Oh good lordy! Has Geoff been at the sherry already??

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Tis the season of good will

Miss Becks

ha ha ha. Yeah, ok, if you say so!

sotongeoff

Tis also the season to be jolly

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/drunk-in-a-drain_1442977i.jpg

sotongeoff

That is what a drunk in Germany did-what a plonker

Matty2

Night all

Miss Becks

Night Bjay! Glad you had a safe trip. x

sotongeoff

230,000 views now-and rising

sotongeoff

That is me done as well

Night all

Miss Becks

Night Geoff. Won't be far behind you! Well, not literally.

Advertisement

Pennine Petal
Evening anyone left , been out for a meal tonight, enjoyed the evening, but the food wasn't brilliant.

I saw some chocolate and orange flavoured sausages in the butchers the other day, not sure I fancy those.
Glyn
Lilylouise

Morning Everyone  I am feeling a little better - hope you are,too,Dove

Yesterday we went to the nursery to cut our Christmas trees - a Nordman for the sitting room and a Norway Spruce for outside by the front door  We also have a 6' artificial tree in the dining room which our Grandchildren decorate - I buy a decoration each year for them

Barry has started to put the lights up outside so we are starting to look a bit Christmassy.

I hope everyone is well - have a good day

Pam LL x

Pennine Petal
Morning Pam, glad to hear you are feeling better. You do sound Christmassy, weare not at all yet, haven't even bought many Christmas presents yet. Finish teaching today though. Masses of marking to do over Christmas and getting ready for Hong Kong in January.

Have a good day all.
Glyn
sotongeoff

Morning the early risers again-another day-another dollar

Glyn-tell us more about Honk Kong-intrigued-I fancy chocolate orange flavoured sausages now

Pam-it sounds very festive at your place

Today's mystery choc is one for the SCD fans-what do I hate and relate that to something in church-not too difficult-perhaps,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thinking caps on

Back to bed