London (change)
Today 18°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 19°C / 14°C
14/12/2012 at 19:14

OH just phoned daughter. He hadnt read her txt!

Apparently there was black ice all round the factory carpark this morning. It's almost at the top of a steep hill on an industrial estate. OH realised may be a problem as he got to the hill, so he parked on the road further down & managed to get up to the factory, just, on 2 feet. Someone else not so lucky & sidewiped their OH's new Merc (!!) into carpark entrance post- ooh dear.

I just hope that I can get parked nearer to the little house tomorrow. The last couple of times I've ended up a fair way back up the main road, which is supposed to be ?2hrs max, but I've never had a problem. Once the carpark nearest to house starts to empty I go & get my car. Sometimes there's a space on OH's road, but unless I can get in front of OH I dont even try. Cars parked all down 1 side, narrow & the only way back down is reversing the whole way- noooooo.

Right, tree assembly next- I may be gone some time. J.

14/12/2012 at 19:19

Nad-how many nutters does it take before they do something about their gun law

Jo-ever thought of a helicopter-you could do what Queenie did at lympics and sky-dive in?

14/12/2012 at 19:30

By! We are a crafty lot today!

Pam's toy's!

I got the image Pam! 

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0RCBViZm9XxPA_v7sBxqg9r3QZ30I4fOuIcA6Ac0EvnJKnz6jdA

Looking a little sorry for himself!

Mrs Geoff's cake! 

n Gary's Tree! (I think not Gary) 

Good evening All! 

14/12/2012 at 19:38

Evening Dean!  Hope you're feeling better today - can you have a lie-in tomorrow?

14/12/2012 at 19:46

Evening Dean

Everyone christmas tree photos/decorations posted on Wednesday then we can all party together.

Dean have you visited Horsforth lately???

Just realised 1 week to go and done very little genral prepration. Where has the time gone? 

14/12/2012 at 19:55

Yo Caz! 

A tad better! Still have back ache, but not to the extremes of yesterday thank goodness! n thanks very gladly for asking!

No lie in unfortuanatly! Back at it early doors! But hopefully mid-week next week our work here for this year is done! n can go back to early finishes n an hour or two pottering! 

14/12/2012 at 19:57

B'j! I shall get there at some stage! No worries on that front! 

14/12/2012 at 20:07

Dean is here-all hyper again-anybody got any medicine to calm him down?

14/12/2012 at 20:13

Oh Drat, another post gone AWOL!

Ok about to start the furniture removal for the tree. If I put my back out now......

Daughter needs separating from her PC, but if this isnt turned off asap......

I'll catch up when I get back on Monday. Doubt if shall be able to use OH's whilst away, but could ask I suppose? Means will miss the calendar- unless I wake really early tomorrow.....

Enjoy your w/end everybody. Night, J.

14/12/2012 at 20:18

Enjoy your weekend Jo. Good luck with the tree

really windy here now 

14/12/2012 at 20:20

Geoff! I have ventured from my comfort zone! n dwelled into the depths of unknown! n just read a thread a German Farmer n your goodself have been involved in!

Very interesting reading! Can say Yay! to both side's! But I try not to use where possible! But do find these pure organic guy's go a little over the top!

Do they not stain there fences, paint their shed's, drive a car etc! I think not! 

Soz! Wrong Thread! Rant over! 

14/12/2012 at 20:24

The world is made up of chemicals -some good some not so-will remind him of what you said tomorrow-never thought of that-unless he has a horse and cart and stains shed with horse poo

Which reminds Bjay-you will need this if it is really windy

http://s3.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/16619.jpg?width=350

14/12/2012 at 20:42

Anyone for a Star Shaped Cookie! Fresh out the oven, still warm!

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/16620.jpg?width=274&height=350&mode=max

Jess had a cookie cutter with todays comic! We've been playing.

14/12/2012 at 20:54

Geoff! 

Beck's! Save some for my elevensies tomoz! 

Right! I is off again! Bed beckon's! 

Catch ya all later! Sleep Well All!  

14/12/2012 at 20:58

They look great Becks & Jess   I was the same when I got my new christmas tree, star and bell cutters too

14/12/2012 at 21:01

Night Dean!

LOL Caz! We're like big kids really aren't we!

14/12/2012 at 21:08

Lovely biscuits. we used to do that, with the kids, then we made home made play dough shapes with them, painted and glittered looked great on tree. 

Then made biscuits again,, I used to have such fun (sigh)

14/12/2012 at 21:15

That's exactly what she's doing now Bjay! Playing with the leftovers!

Just been roped into yet another evening I don't want to go to. Sammy's got a 'Meet and Greet' night at Cadets tomorrow night. Her Dad can't go, so I've been called upon. At end of the conversation I asked if I should bring miseltoe!! She put the phone down on me! Oh, I love embarrasing my kids!!

14/12/2012 at 21:29

It's what kids are made for

14/12/2012 at 21:32

Evening everyone, it's the weekend So let the long lie ins, lazying around, music and films begin.