Start a new thread
Matty2

No it hasn't. Mind you when I walked into its handle which jabbed me in leg last night it was nearly thrown out! Must remember to put lights on

Feel quite pleased with myself - just managed to do a spread sheet on Excell to record weather. AND print a blank form out in case I totally screw up the computer and before anyone else does it I will -

Got a new year pressie for you all. Games quite fun as well,

Back in a bit

jo4eyes

Hi Norm, if you've not managed to move the greenhouse, re lack of base, then you could get an inexpensive windowsill propagator to be going on with & also make your own better version later on! Just a thought...

BTW not a peep out of the boiler for ages now. At least I can stop waiting for it to start......

Back to seed sorting. J.

sotongeoff
Tinkling New Year wrote (see)

No it hasn't. Mind you when I walked into its handle which jabbed me in leg last night it was nearly thrown out! Must remember to put lights on

A wheelbarrow with lights -wowee

FloBear

Jo, Jo, Jo!! Surely it is tempting fate to mention the boiler's lack of whistling

Hello, Norm, sorry to hear you're stymied by the weather. Same here, my plans to move the chicken ranch and redesign their end of the garden are on hold while we drown

Ooh, Bjay, a pressie, how exciting.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

It works !!!

It is supposed to be dry tomorrow

I was going to watch Ripper Street now-have slipped up Sound Of Music has come on -the comment was goody-having a Jo moment

jo4eyes

That's good Bjay.

This yr is the first for ages where we havent had e-cards. Yes, they're fun, but not quite the same somehow.

Yes I know am tempting fate re boiler, but engineers still to finish off so if it starts up again....J.

Matty2

OH is getting aggravated by me playing the balloon game he He

Got to 8 o'clock now

sotongeoff

Gave up-it is a bit annoying

Matty2

He He He 

FloBear

Thanks for the card Bjay. I had a couple of goes and got to 5 o clock but am depressed by the music as I realise how badly I play it

Am quite bored today. I think I may have to do some ironing  In front of the telly of course.

sotongeoff

I am 16 going on 17-

-I wish

Thanks Bjay I'll have a go at that later, just have to go off and be Dad's taxi for a while ferrying daughter to her boyfriends for New years Eve. Jo it's not so much moving the greenhouse but actually building it, as it's parcelled up in the garage at the moment awaiting for me to lay a base upon which to build it 

jo4eyes

Ah, windowsill propagator then?

Have sorted the flower seed packets & have a nice long list....

Vegs next- have already chucked out all the bean seeds, well into the compost bucket, as they were all well OOD. I know that BF says they'll keep for ages if stored correctly in airtight containers, but clean slate 'n all that this time I think.

Am actually enjoying SoM. J.

Matty2

And me - and Geoff I really don't wish I was 16 going on 17 - hated teenage years - very restrictive parents. 20 going on 21 - now that's a differrent matter

Advertisement

Oh to be 21 again, full head of hair, no back problems, good eyesight, single and carefree, those were the days, looks like it's the windowsill and the conservatory for now then.

sotongeoff

Funny place to sleep-windowsill in the conservatory

Caz W

Afternoon all and nice to meet you Sam

Had been wondering if your boiler had been whistling any good tunes lately Jo

BJay - had an idea for your wheelbarrow - get one of those big blue IKEA bags to put inside it like giant bin liner (pity they aren't pink though)

Had this on facebook - nice idea if you can't keep a diary going past mid January:

new year seve wrote (see)

Funny place to sleep-windowsill in the conservatory

where do you get sleeping from ? I am planning on raising seeds there if I cant get the greenhouse built in time

Caz W

Norm - it may take you a while to work out Geoff's thought processes but you'll soon get used to them