Start a new thread

16,121 to 16,140 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Eamon Andrews or Leslie Crowther?

Busy-Lizzie

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/Busy-Lizzie/IMG_3880_zps3d68e3f5.jpg

My house. Hard to find pic, I only seem to snap the garden.

sotongeoff

Aah Liz-that is lovely- I WANT IT !!!!

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/Busy-Lizzie/IMG_4044_zps3cc89817.jpg

From another angle, lower down.

sotongeoff

s'not fair-I am green with envy

Pennine Petal

Green with envy, Lizzie, perhaps I had better call myself Spring Cabbage after all

Leslie Crowther and Peter Glaze.

Inkadog

Me, too--my house is really a glorified shack--but the location makes up for it. Do love that arbour, though.

jo4eyes

Ooh am drooling as well!

I always watched Crackerjack!

Need to get the decoration boxes down later ready for the dismantling. Daughter will be sleeping after nights this w/end, so shall either need to have done it, or be very quiet- not easy in my case.

May drag OH down to pics on Saturday, if he's not too busy with work again.

Daughter has promised me new photos of our/my garden sometime soon. They gave me a calendar of pics from garden, shows & Austria - all out of synch with the flowering months - but still rather good.

Just had the remains of the cauli cheese pasta with veggie sausages & ketchup & wine......oh dear. J.

Lottiebeans

That is beautiful Lizzie - and makes my garden look very plain and boring so I'm not posting any pictures! 

I have lived abroad before (2 years in Belgium) and found then that you soon get to meet other ex-pats and aren't short of company, plus you get an endless stream of visitors looking for a cheap holiday! I'm not daunted by the prospect. Where my brother lives there is a large English community and you are just as likely to hear people speaking English in the town as you are Spanish. I'd go tomorrow if I could. 

Inka, I'm sure your home is warm and comfortable!

sotongeoff

Son gave me one of those Berlitz Spanish courses for Christmas-have played a bit-can't remember any of it now

Don't really want to mix with ex-pats-one of the reasons for going

Busy-Lizzie

Oh dear, I didn't want everyone to be green with envy, I wanted them to show me their houses. It was OH at the time (the OH who died) who wanted to move to France. I love England and tried to make my garden look English - but now I love France too. I'm just lucky to live somewhere beautiful. Years later I now have another lovely OH, but it was hard in between.

sotongeoff

Liz-if we dish out the plaudits take it-it would be nice to see other people houses-I tried but nobody noticed

Lottie has never posted a picture yet-she needs training and gajoling-but she did give me chocolate marzipan-so is forgiven

Miss Becks

Okay Lottie, why is he getting special treatment?? I've checked my cyber locker, but nothing's there.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Swapped it for the apples-it is like a seed swap only more fun

sotongeoff

Do you have any fruits to swap?

Miss Becks

You can have the strawberries off my gateau if you want!

sotongeoff

Then you give me your address and I will send you some pips-might even send Gladys Night as well