Start a new thread

16,421 to 16,440 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Just so annoying- had a big tip off  a horse

Deanos Diggin It

Right! Food is here! Gunna eat n fight sleep no further! 

Good Night All! 

jo4eyes

Knew it wouldnt last. Energy just 'gone' again. Oh well tomorrow is another day... & the ironing wont mind.

Caz- tip re remembering where sale/Christmas 'goodies' get put- use a post it note stuck on a calendar for say Oct 13 to tell you what you've got & where & I my case what I need to buy/bake. Works fine for me, but you may not use a calendar.....

Night Dean. J.

jo4eyes

In fact think I'll sign off now too.

Shopping with OH tomorrow- joy- then GC to see if any sale trees left.

OH also wants to start another chocolate cake. I hope he plans to take it back with him.....

Night all. J.

sotongeoff

Night,Joanna, Josephine. Johnboy

Night, Deano Beano

Advertisement

kate1123

I think JB is gushingly lovely.

sotongeoff

Glad someone likes him-his mother does as well

Deanos Diggin It

Is it the glasses? Blonde wavy hair or the fact he can actually string a sentence? 

You Teachers are funny sorts!  

Bed Time!!!!!

Dovefromabove

Hello folks!  Have you heard about the horrendous bush fires in Tasmania today ? http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/bushfires-savage-towns-as-heatwave-hits-five-states/story-e6frg6nf-1226547898544 

This http://www.potterscroft.com.au/accommodation.html is/was my cousin's place - all built by him and his wife and their family - they've lost it all - they and the children and little grandchildren (youngest just a few months) had to take to the sea in a boat to escape the fire -  the last we've heard was that they are all safe and together.

I won't complain about British weather again.

Matty2

Oh Gosh Dove, How frightening is that? So pleased they are all together, but worrying for your extended family. 

FloBear

Dove, that is dreadful. Thank heavens your cousin's family has escaped.

Geoff, thanks for the job opportunity. However, I don't have a suitable barn - nor do I live in the sticks as did the previous incumbent!

Who does Dean think has blond wavy hair? I thought we were talking about John Barrowman. I like him too, Kate.

Matty2

I wondered who Dean was talking about, i like JB, He makes me laugh, and is not that camp.

FloBear

I agree, Bjay. Probably only as camp as a couple of tents rather than a whole campsite  

kate1123

Dove how awful

I think Dean was referring to John Boy

Advertisement

Matty2

Perhaps that's part of his charm

FloBear

Just trying something

Oh good, it worked. Gary said to save as gif and it will stay animated.

Matty2

well done 

Just wondering about those in Oz I know are and how they are coping

sotongeoff

Flo-saw-it and it thought of you

Still have no idea who Dean was on about-not John Barrowman not Michael Barrymore but someone with wavy hair and glasses-must be Quentin Crisp

Flo you are a computer whizz -Jess will be so  proud

FloBear

I've bin teeched good.