Start a new thread

16,521 to 16,540 of 29,275 replies

jo4eyes

I use purple trugs! 4 at the last count

Wheelbarrow is knackered- lost the valve out of the pneumatic tyre so it stands upside down with a large box across the metal work & acts as a shelf in the shed!

Daughter has 2 large blue brand new trugs, in my shed, waiting for her shed! Oh & the old blue WUbowls are used for potting compost, the old red WUbowls for weeds, rubbish for bins etc. Also have a large bright yellow WUbowl from Dad's that gets used for all sorts! Gosh writing that down makes me realise just how much stuff must have..... How much can I donate to daughter......? J.

Matty2

I meant the sort of trug that is shallow and has a handle across the middle

Li  
http://www.thegardenersshop.co.uk/ekmps/shops/thegardeners/images/trug-sussex-garden-trug-size-6-354-p.jpg

sotongeoff

Becks -then leave it-pretend its not there-only go out there in the dark -pull the curtains-get a rabbit

How many trugs can one household need-6!!!!!!

Matty2

Mine is made of green plastic and has Gardeners World imprinted on the base.

Still a bright pink trug of the other sort would do for a bucket

My veg beds are raised so not too soggy

sotongeoff

It is Becks who is wet and soggy

Advertisement

Miss Becks

Can you re-phrase that! It is Beck's grass that is wet and soggy!! And not the sort of grass you smoke!

sotongeoff

Sorry- meBecks is wet and soggy is so is her grass and it won't light

Miss Becks

I give up. Yes, I'm soggy and need mowing.

sotongeoff

I have a cream for that.

Dr Geoff

sotongeoff

I think I better give up medicine-don't have a licence-just like the power

Caz W

Found just the thing for Dean - only $30,000. 24 carat gold with diamond Apple logo.  Shall we order it for him on his card?

jo4eyes

Yes mine are those deep rubber ones. Well 1 is a small one... 

I'm off for a bit before this gets too difficult. J.

Miss Becks

Oh yeah, that reminds me! I went to buy a new car today, and his card was declined!! Be warned Caz. I felt very stupid and embarrased!

sotongeoff

I have just come in to find Jo telling the world she has deep rubber ones and one is a bit small-to save me looking exactly what are we talking about here?-or should I leave the room?

If this is women's talk -I'm off

Advertisement

jo4eyes

Geoffrey!! Gardening talk!

Am off to reload the dishwasher. J.

FloBear

Evenin' all  

V. late as have been dog rescuing this morning, well, it's the open morning when they are taken to a local hall and people can come in and hear about them and meet them. V busy today. We made milliones of teas&coffees.  Well, dozens at least. After that lunched and dog walked (mine) and did piano practice then crashed out until time to cook a fish casserole which we've now consumed. No time to look at garden today  

Mightily impressed by your efforts Dean!

Matty2

Flo

Piano practise?

FloBear

Yes, Bjay. I had lessons a few years ago then my teacher moved away - not my doing, honest Miss! I want to start lessons again but I need to practise a bit so I'm not a complete duffer when I find a new teacher.