London (change)
Today 15°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 9°C
06/01/2013 at 16:13
Done nothing today so far. I am watching recorded stuff on TV. Having trouble with my temperature, keep getting hot which is so unusual for me! I am normally a cold soul!
Feel ok one minute then grotty the next. All very strange.
06/01/2013 at 16:13

Right- daughter was asleep after doing night duty. Her room is a tip!!

OH has always been able to go to sleep at the drop of a hat! Dont forget at the mo he works/lives away all week.

I do moan about so much to do, always have. Nothing changes. Will only delegate jobs that arent mine ie daughter's room, OH's workshop. Def have touch of OCD though....& still try to do everything else.

'B' minded re my energy levels. Yes they are suspect at the mo, but hopefully wont be for much longer. I've always kept busy busy, just me really...... J.

06/01/2013 at 16:15

Dean- no, just Geoff nagging me!

Lottie- my turn to nag. Be good to yourself! J.

06/01/2013 at 16:16

Dean! That sounds like my type of day as well! Invite me round next time! But then, that would defeat having the house to yourself!!

06/01/2013 at 16:16

I am about to start another domestic, I have done 2 loads of washing, cooked 2 meals and tidied away a tonne of tat and Deano has been sat relaxing and reading, I am coming back as a boy

06/01/2013 at 16:19

Back again

Love,  my ancient parent will be 90 end of Jan. She is in a home and not always very with it, Recently she has coped with going out on trips so I thought I would bring her here and a have a lunchtime do for her. thing is eve ryone I invited said yes, thought they wouldn't. Up to now there are 24 coming. I am pleased really. Have been buying post Christmas shop bargains , so far have a large salmon (her favourite) and a large ham in the freezer. Bought some sparkly wne for a toast, and some plonk for others.

Ages since I did a do, looking forward to it, stress levels may get a bit high though. You will all be watches for that. Can't decide on what puddings though

06/01/2013 at 16:21

You just reminded me I have wet clothes in the washer from last night kate.

06/01/2013 at 16:25

Dean, that sounds a really good day. Used to have those sort before OH retired, now can't (sigh)

Perhaps once January is out of the way

06/01/2013 at 16:28

I am not nagging Jo-just trying to understand how things work in your world

Lottie -that does not sound good-is the manservant near-by?

06/01/2013 at 16:28

Becks

I always think puddings are the easy bit,Trifle, Banoffee, Black Forest Gateau  or Scones with Jam and cream.

06/01/2013 at 16:31

Geoff tis a mystery to all about me how my mind/brain works! J.

06/01/2013 at 16:33

Kate! Us Men (or boy's as you describe) do have uses sometimes! 

Beck's! All I ask is...."Wipe Ya Feet" 

Lottie, Jo n...(I know someone else is under the weather, but my mind escapes me) I too hoard! 

Keep warm n drink loads! (Non alcohol of course) 

06/01/2013 at 16:35

Back now, Doing nothing but everyone's making me feel guilty. Saying that we had a good sort out out yesterday and Christmas is back in the loft. Spent ages in the conservatory as there was glitter everywhere.

Got to daughter's and she had got the dates mixed up - flat pack stuff not coming till next week . nice to see her and the boys though.

Debating whether to watch Ripper Street tonight or not.

Bjay , sounds like you will be busy arranging that ''do' but sure it will be worth it. What about a humongous sherry trifle ?

Hi K.G.

06/01/2013 at 16:43

I'd thought a couple pavlovas, cheese cake and something chocolatey for the birthday girl  Daughter is making birthday cake, phew, relief when she volunteered. None of us are trifley.

Thisplan could completely change!

I'll keep you all posted about the menu, most of it is vague at mo.

06/01/2013 at 16:44

Oh Lordy. Disaster in the kitchen. I have heavy wooden blinds up at both my kitchen windows. Just pulled the cords to lift tha slats on the small one, and the whole thing fell on my head, ripped the brackets off the wall! I suppose it will let more light in now.

06/01/2013 at 16:45

I'm sure I've got a pavlova lurking in the freezer. Off to investigate.

06/01/2013 at 16:48

Becks you will need the blind-man-watch out for the dog

Jean -did you not like the name Black Beauty-or Eugene?

06/01/2013 at 16:49

Never really liked them anyway. Might swap them for curtains now.

06/01/2013 at 16:50

Lotie if you are having temperature trouble, stay warm and take extra strong lemsip, adding honey. Hope its not cyber lurgy

06/01/2013 at 16:51

No damage I hope Becks ?

Geoff. forgot about that .

No pavlova ,