27/01/2013 at 21:07
Would you like some cake ? :0
27/01/2013 at 21:08

Evening kate , I'm not a sporty person so can't answer that one.

I have creme eggs.

27/01/2013 at 21:10

There was a party so I was hoping for cake

27/01/2013 at 21:13
Oh dear ...here have some cake ...***hands over some cake***

Mmm creme eggs, I too have one in the fridge .
Thought having eaten cake, had an options hot choc and a mini magnum I should wire my mouth up tonight !!!!
27/01/2013 at 21:14

Maybe Bjay will save you some.  Wonder how it's going ?

27/01/2013 at 21:14

Prepare for a big sporty upset in Mancester soon

27/01/2013 at 21:18

Thanks for the cake and eggs

Geoff what are you predicting?????

27/01/2013 at 21:27

Wednesday Kate-put the tenner on the local team-by Thursday Rodney we will be millionaires

27/01/2013 at 21:30

I am predicting a divorce if Ultimate Force is on for much longer.

27/01/2013 at 21:33

Jean, have you watched Sinister yet?

27/01/2013 at 21:34

No, Becks is it good ? Not heard of it.

27/01/2013 at 21:37

It's another paranormal/horror film! Huge good reports from everywhere, people walking out the cinema it was so scary, blah, blah. Watched it last night, and didn't think much of it. See if you can google the trailer.

Did watch the trailer for 'Don't be afraid of the Dark' though. That looks good!

27/01/2013 at 21:41

Just saw the trailer on Utube Becks. Think I'll investigate.

His turn for tele tonight. I watched The Grey last night - wasn't impressed.

27/01/2013 at 21:44

There's another one coming out that looks good as well, called 'Mama'

27/01/2013 at 22:29

Plans went to pot today - had a text to say the scout hut had been trashed, so son no. 2 and I went up there. There were loo rolls all over the place outside, including hanging from the trees, paper towels all over both toilets, a pile of something disgusting in the ladies, beer and coke cans and smirnoff ice bottles everywhere, salt and flour from the kitchen scattered everywhere, loads of mud trodden in mixed with whatever had been spilled, various breakages and two interior doors damaged. Turns out a 16 year old had got hold of a key and invited lots of mates for a party, unbeknown to parents. It took 8 of us two hours to clear it all up. His mother arrived when we'd almost finished the clear up and wasn't even very apologetic. 

Then I came home and did some painting! 

Didn't get round to the birdwatch!

27/01/2013 at 22:40

Oh Lottie what a mess, thank God there were 8 of you. I was just thing of cake when I read that and wishing I had some. Doesn't matter now.Gone off it.

Did have a Snickers ice after lunch though as they don't sell creme eggs here.

28/01/2013 at 03:07

Morning all, hope I didn't put the mockers on Andy, it was just the first set he had one.

No teaching today, going out to Stanley Bay. A little beach, no smog, a market, so stuff to buy. We'll have lunch and then come back to the city. Going on the bus, always an experience out here. Buses, trams and taxis everywhere. Constantly doging people on the pavements. They are very focused on where they want to be, best not to get in there way or you might end up in the gutter.

Love you and leave you, will catch up later.

Glyn

28/01/2013 at 07:28

Morning forkers,

Did birdwatch yesterday. I did the 9-10 slot while the birds were all turning up for breakfast.

Dry at the moment, but wet-wet-wet forecast for the next several days. The ground is already saturated and waterlogged from all that snow. Not much  chance of doing anything constructive outside.

28/01/2013 at 08:18

Morning forking folk,

Rain here as well . Don't really mind as long as that's the end of the white stuff. Amazed how quickly it melted yesterday considering how much there was of it.

Got a few boring jobs to do around the house today. Had a rather lazy weekend.  Haven't been outside yet as the birds have still got food from yesterday. Maybe they are fed up with takeaways and want a nice juicy worm.

That must have been dreadful Lottie. Will they be charged with criminal damage ? I would give them the choice of replacing the doors and a new paint job or report them to the police.

28/01/2013 at 08:33

Morning all

Ohhh lottie and mum wasnt even apologetic..thats rubbish!!

Bad foot today, needs rested so OH away with doggy hoping he returns to report all snow has gone. Few more birds in the garden this morning and a pheasant where were they yesterday whilst counting birds...hmmmmm.

Some boring work stuff this morning then i think i shall rest up and get on with my quilting effort....whilst scoffing cake ...must stop baking !