Start a new thread

1,901 to 1,920 of 29,275 replies

thank you Flobear.......cant wait to get ours, have even picked out names already lol!
Jenny , sowed more seeds yesterday and have done in greenhouse too.... Fingers crossed!

have just worked out how to go to latest threads !
sotongeoff

Chicken keeping is great but full of traumas-prepare yourself for a bumpy ride

thank you Jo I just Sussed it out, miracle for me lol. hope your delivery gets sorted
weejenny

Woo2 were you doing what I was doing pressing forward on the pages I was going to give up till I also discovered it too. duh!!!

Good luck with seeds

kate1123

Woo2 you can also change your settings so that you are always sent to last post, was quite a relief when I found that.

We have had a dry afternoon, so I have been able to walk around the garden at my parents and I have selected a number of plants that I would like cuttings from. I will need a bigger garden. I have  been given a gorgeous geranium now but even with this damp weather I feel it is a bad time to move plants.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Jenny -we bought an ice cream maker last year as with all these things I have played but now leave it to the kitchen-the recipe comes from a Ben and Jerry book

There is always tomorrow Jo -or the next day or the day after that-go out for 20 minutes- it will arrive then

weejenny

Katie how do you change your settings to be sent to last post i havent discovered that one.

Geoff I have a very simple lemon ice cream using a jar of homemade lemon curd or tesco finest I could substitute that for my homemade strawberry jam Your full of ideas for me tonight

I've just bought an ice cream maker...highly recommended! Home strawberry ice cream is very more-ish.

Lemon curd ice cream sounds delicious. We have chickens too, so eggs won't be a problem. Yet.

kate1123

@David 

@Jenny if you go to settings, then forum settings, Thread starting page set as default to last.- hope that makes sense.

sotongeoff

Why is so much tv no good at the moment-got something on about small animals at the moment-not impressed

Line of Duty still compelling though

Does any body else want to make use of my menu planning skills?

kate1123

Some of us are not allowed to watch tv

I have sausages for tommorrow, what can I accompany them with?

sotongeoff

You could have what I call cowboy dinner-baked beans, mashed potato, fried egg, tomato ketchup---white hat

Not watching tv is what you do on holiday

David K

Locally we have bread sauce  (and other stuff of course) with ours, Kate.

kate1123

I have never had bread sauce with sausages, that break with convention could scare the old folks. I may go cowboy style.

Geoff if I could reach you would get a thump for that, I will need a holiday once I have left the Cornish riviera, this house is so old it is hard work.

Advertisement

sotongeoff

I didn't mean you are on holiday -it is just when one goes on holiday one doesn't watch tv so not watching tv when not on holiday is like a punishment,

Glad we have cleared up that one-am out of harm's reach anyway

thank you peeps I've changed my settings, simple when you know how lol!
kate1123

Geoff I have exceptionally long arms The other thing that is weird is that I live on the top of a  hill with excellent views of neighbours activities, it is really odd being in a valley, so dark and with no one to spy on.

sotongeoff

As is everything-now on old London streets- this is better

kate1123

Are you taunting me with your tv watching?