London (change)
Today 15°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 13°C
29/01/2013 at 22:33
Sorry to hear about your drip, ours stops when wind isn't blowing from the east (lead under dormer at fault...rather roofer is the fault) . Hopefully you have caught it at source , can drip a while if been a build up. Fingers crossed.
29/01/2013 at 22:34

Oh dear Flo. Hope you are right, 

There's nothing worse than a soggy quilt 

30/01/2013 at 00:18

Been out at a meeting. Expecting you all this summer then. The overflow will have to bring tents and lots of cake. Going to bed now. Goodnight.

30/01/2013 at 06:19

Morning Everyone

I was sorry to hear about your lovely doggy Dean

Hope your drip has stopped Flo

I am going to try and  do some more in the greenhouse today

Have a good day everyone

Pam LL x 

30/01/2013 at 07:31
30/01/2013 at 07:32
Awwww I'm sure he will be fondly remembered.
30/01/2013 at 07:33

Morning forkers,

Have put bird food out. Not very pleasant out there at the moment, seemingly damp and windy. But this is the overall forecast for today....

http://s3.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/18037.jpg?width=350

The greenhouse will be calling - for a siesta.
30/01/2013 at 07:34
Morning all

Blowing a gale, rain do t think due to improve. Working today , need to nip for milk.... Wonder if I can stretch another 5mins further to local small garden centre without OH needing me , eeeeek ....for compost not plants though.
30/01/2013 at 07:36
Ours is for 5deg day and 3deg later with rain, wind up to 27. Looks like yours is better !!
30/01/2013 at 07:40

Morning all.

Daughter already left for her exam. I slept well, for once & am going to do all sorts in house today- well that's the plan!

A post I know I did yesterday either never got posted by me, most likely, or disappeared into the ether.

Lottie I'll join the charabang trip too, if I may. J.

30/01/2013 at 08:20

Morning forking folk   Just about caught up.

Dean, so sorry to here about Rigsby - good age though.

Have I got this right ? We are planning a trip to see Liz in a pink coach. Geoff will be wearing his pink shorts and cake will be supplied by Bjay.  Sounds good to me.

I've been scrubbing seed trays , plant pots have been steaming away in the dishwasher so all ready for the big event. Off to Wilkies and G.C. today to get compost ,vermiculite and some other bits and pieces.

I have a goody bag in the garage. The guy who gave me the propagator (which I discovered to have 5 heat settings ) has given OH a bag of gardening stuff. He forgot to tell me so will have to investigate.

I have to get some spaghnum moss as well for the Taccas when they arrive but don't really like using that . Needs must though.

Have a good day everyone.

30/01/2013 at 09:05
Ooooh a goody bag, lovely
Sounds like you are all sorted, looks like I'm needed all day booooo, the sun has appeared and now have a cloudy pond what's wrong with it...
30/01/2013 at 09:06
Ps good luck for daughter exam Jo !!!
30/01/2013 at 09:10

Morning folks.

Hooray! I think I found the right drip last night though haven't been up in the loft to see how much is in the bucket nor outside with a ladder to see what tiles are damaged. Maybe we'll be able to sleep in the bedroom again tonight 

Must dash, have to weigh in at WW. I know it'll be FloFatFairy again

30/01/2013 at 09:12

Dean, sorry to hear about Rigsby, know how that feels.

Hope everyone's feeling chipper this morning. The sun is shining here - amazing how much it perks things up.

Jo, glad to hear you'll be joining the trip! Plan is to wait until Geoff is settled in Valencia, spend a few days at Lizzies then all go on to Geoffs. Becks, don't forget your sun cream!

30/01/2013 at 09:13
Hurrahhhh the drip, hope you get to bed later.

Good luck with wi !!
30/01/2013 at 09:15

Its fat Lottie here at the moment too Flo! Too many cakes. Will need to slim for the summer if I'm going to put my cossie on!

30/01/2013 at 09:19

Good moaning

Not dressed-but came downstairs for a bit

The sun is shining but do not get too complacent about today-orange balls predicts much.much colder over the weekend

Was going to get seed potatoes this morning-but cant find any money-can someone lend me £2?

Must get showered,dressed and select my wardobe-for today- and the trip

Hope all drips and weight are ok

30/01/2013 at 09:21

Forgot -my latest chance to be a millionaire has arrived

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal mail directed to you. My wife and I won £148.6 million in
the Euro Millions Jackpot in August 2012 and have voluntarily decided
to donate £ 700,000.00 GBP to you as part of our own charity project
to improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you
have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, get
back to us with your details so that we can forward it to the payout
bank who will transfer your own part of the donation to you.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-192542,For the purpose of confidentiality and to claim your prize, reply to my Attorney via this
email : gillian.bayford_charity@xd.ae

Yours Sincerely,
Richard Dons (ESQ) & Ass.
Presiding Attorney on Behalf of
Adrian & Gillian Bayford Charity
Email: gillian.bayford_charity@xd.ae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/01/2013 at 09:46

Hello everyone. Sorry about Rigsby, so sad when a doggy friend dies. Sorry about Peter Beales too. When we bought our farmhouse in Kent (before France) we ordered a lot of our roses from him. He wasn't that old.

Got to go grocery shopping. Catch up later.