Start a new thread

1,961 to 1,980 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Awake too early again-but it has stopped paining and we even have some sun-according to the forecast more showers to come but Sunday has a

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/sunsymbol2.jpg

symbol and 19C-we live in hope

FloBear

Can't believe I've been up an hour. Off to sunny?? Torquay for the weekend.

kate1123

Flo have a lovely weekend.

It is still paining here, I am not looking forward to the drive, no kayak arrived and apparently 'beam me up Scotty' has still not been developed.

sotongeoff

Well I tried- the amphibious car sunk, the swan-pedalo got eaten, and the kayak got attacked by a polar bear-mind you.

Can you bring me back a pasty and a cornish pixel

Miss Becks

Geoff, can I swap your Sunday symbol for mine please? The best I've got showing for Sunday is partly cloudy!

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Hello-but

not sharing my sunshine with anyone it is mine to keep-I shall treasure it always

kate1123

It is great now that we can see where everyone lives

Geoff I have packed the pasty but the pixie is refusing to emigrate.

sotongeoff

I want to live in a hot sunny country-how is Greece nowadays?

kate1123

As it is Friday the 13th I have bought a lucky ticket and when we win we can have multiple homes syndicate rules apply.

sotongeoff

Tomorrow is St Swithins Day-news people will be in cliche overdrive-(must rid myself with this obsession)

That jackpot still has not been claimed-are you sure you have checked all tickets?

kate1123

When I win I am sending some planes up to move this jet stream, it must be possible?

Miss Becks

Not sharing?? I've met your sort before Geoff. Ha ha ha. Oh well, it you won't share, hopefully it's contagious.

sotongeoff

It is probably the planes with all them jet things that caused the damage -it was never like this in the land of spitfires

Imsomnia-all right I'll share but I want paying-what can you offer?

kate1123

@Insomnia we know where Geoff lives so if you have a tent you could always pitch it in his garden. Mrs Geoff is a fabulous cook

sotongeoff

She will need to bring her own cocoa mugs and torches

Advertisement

Miss Becks

LOL Kate!! I don't do tents, but if Mrs Geoff is a fabulous cook, I'll forfeit the sun for a lovely meal! Food is my downfall. 

And Geoff, I have nothing to offer, so I'll stay in the shade. I pay for nothing that will be free eventually!

sotongeoff

I think you will find that the sun follows me around so wherever I go.............

Dont mention this to Kate but there is liver today or tomorrow-for some reason Kate thinks it is offal

Miss Becks

It is isn't it?

It is on here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/aug/12/an-a-to-z-of-offal

Lottiebeans

I like liver! Yes its offal, but its tasty!

Sunny here at the moment but I suspect not for long.

Pam, haven't seen any of your posters! (Haven't been to homebase!) How will I find you?

Got to shop at lunchtime instead of dig - OH has decided he wants a birthday tea so I have lots of in-laws turning up tomorrow. The present has arrived from Amazon I'm pleased to say!