Start a new thread

19,881 to 19,900 of 29,275 replies

Matty2

Geoff i'm sorry if i missed it but did you say someone was interested in your house, or was it that you had a viewing?

That sounds a good idea Lizzie will think on that

Bunny ...
Evening all

Compost bargain jean.
Geoff good news with viewers.

Cold again out there and dropping fast, beach afternoon with doggy, all suitably shattered ...even a lovely sunset thrown in.
Deanos Diggin It

Just watched "Monty" n the "Gardens in France" Very nice! and on such a Grand Scale! 

Imagine being thrown in prison for the rest of your day's for having a garden better than "The King" 

Pam LL! Be afraid! Be very affraid! 

Bunny ...
Haha forgot about that 'better than the king ' bit ....
kate1123

Dean is there any pizza left from yesterday?

Advertisement

sotongeoff

Snow showers in the forecast for next week with bitterly cold winds-I did warn you

I had a viewing yesterday Bjay-and a positive follow up this morning

Matty2

Good - i'm sure i read it - but... well.... Hope for the best then.

Are you having Christmas tomorrow?

Bunny ...
Boooo snow ... Can't be on with anymore of that muck.

Christmas Geoff ? Christmas dinner? Mmmmmmmm we all invited?
Jean Genie

Noooo !   Don't want it. You're only saying that cos you're swanning off to Spain.

sotongeoff

Not going this week-winter is far from over

This is know as a rude awakening-no snickering at the back

jo4eyes

Am stuffed! Just had chunky oven chips, a first for me to buy & cook, honestly, & fried eggs with ketchup & bread & 'butter'. OH waits till all finished & then says that he had that for his tea last night..... honestly you'd think he'd 've spoken up, most unusual for him not to!

Not surprisingly have a touch of indigestion- courtesy of my medication/chemo as it's something I've never had before, but boy have I got used to it over the last yr.

The 'sort out' will continue later. Have boxes of old guides & suchlike to go through. Earlier daughter discovered my collection of '70s t-towels. All new. I know that I used to buy one wherever we went & wondered where they were when I didnt find them when doing the top of spare room wardrobe. J.

jo4eyes

Snickering? Who mentioned chocolate? J.

Deanos Diggin It

Kate! Ya best off asking Beck's! 

Apparently she was gunna do the lot! Greedy Git! 

Tonight is Chicken Bhuna n garlic nann! 

Willing to share, as always! 

Inkadog

Happy Groundhog Day, Forkers!

Apparently the winter is over, as the Canadian groundhogs didn't see their shadows, except on the other side of the country. They will have 6 more weeks.

Time to get stuck in preparing beds. Yesterday I gave my St John's Wort a drastic haircut--if I didn't do this annually it would take over the world!

Advertisement

kate1123

Dean sounds yummy.

Geoff how did Saints do?

Jo honestly?????

sotongeoff

Kate-they were winning with minutes left then oops

sweet and sour chicken just arrived-will that do?

kate1123

All offers of food gratefully received

What is wrong with TV?

Girasole

Phew.....here I am at last. According to Geoff I was on the wrong thread! I went on the one about the GW Seed Club because I had received an email about it and thought that was the correct thread to communicate on - sorry folks.

I also asked Geoff if he had any luck with his house sale on the same thread as I had seen him name further up.

As you can see I get a bit confused with where I should be so 'bear with' please.

S.

Deanos Diggin It

Sasha! No harm done! 

But must admit! I chuckled when Geoff posted earlier!