London (change)
Today 18°C / 14°C
Tomorrow 20°C / 15°C
02/02/2013 at 19:20

Sasha, am bearing with!

Jo has a secret stash of tea towels - the woman never ceases to amaze me!

Loaded potato skins for my tea tonight - or there's the rest of the crispy duck and pancakes from last night.....hmmm, decisions decisions.

Not sure I can cope with all this talk about gardening! Anyone would think this was a gardening forum

02/02/2013 at 19:22

Kate- honestly! Told you I'd got indigestion- repeating......

Inka, I too have SJW, but trim mine back later in Feb. I do seem to have got on top of it over the yrs & often yank bits out! Mind you that border is in need of a major revamp. One day, never, shall remove all the plants & bulbs & dig it all over properly!! Somehow, dont think so......

Oh wow, daughter actually taking the hoover up to her room.

Right, boxes of whatever await. J.

02/02/2013 at 19:32

Kate, there was pizza left! Check the cyber fridge!

02/02/2013 at 19:33

I am not baring with anybody until the warm weather arrives-sorry

Not much TV until Wossy later -onto Call the Midwife now

Just has butterscotch angel delight

What time is Santa coming?

02/02/2013 at 19:45

Geoff  Will son come baring gifts?

Dinner is getting better by the minute

02/02/2013 at 19:49

Lottie, crispy duck and pancakes yum, yum

02/02/2013 at 19:49

Sadly -no

Glass of wine ??

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/imagesqtbnANd9GcSXIYHzeToHbkB0DGxER_zps4651908e.jpg

02/02/2013 at 19:51

Just had roast pork etc etc etc. Son is back to early home on Saturdays so back to roast on Saturdays. 

Had 2 glasses of wine and some apple beer so -- bear with, bear with, bear with......

Jo you do know that saturday evenings are evenings of rest - the days of Saturday/Sunday are of course for gardening

No just changed spelling of bear/bare and neither look right

Does this make sense??

02/02/2013 at 20:02

Right! I is gunna pour a nice cold beer n then go prepare some nice food, just in time for OH arriving home!

We may actually get to sit at the same table n share a meal, which ain't happened in such a long long time! But then again! I know she will just wanna go put her feet up on the settee after her long hard day! 

No Dog's!  No youngest Daughter! She is out n about!  It is very quiet!  But in a very nice way! 

Geoff! Was you awarded a package from Postman Pat?

02/02/2013 at 20:07

Bear with is spelt bear, bare body is spelt bare!

Been to collect son no. 3 from work, son no. 2 cycled home. 

Crispy duck and pancakes and loaded potato skins - decided to have a bit of both. Will probably end up with indigestion but after the mammoth clearing out session and downsizing of my wardrobe I think I deserve it (the food, that is, not the indigestion!)

02/02/2013 at 20:10

I sent you a message earlier Dean-but yes

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/barebear_zps86740d6a.jpg

02/02/2013 at 20:21

Oop's! Soz Geoff!  Got it! 

02/02/2013 at 20:38

Pause in box sort out here.

OH & me having a very interesting time remembering trips out, concerts etc the majority pre daughter. A lot getting dumped in recycling pile. Old maps of places, old issues of guides, when I know we've got more recent.....

Not recycling the hand prints pic done by daughter at toddler/playgroup though- ahh, sweet.

Signing off now. Night all, J.

02/02/2013 at 21:05

Night Jo! I'm gunnna call it a day too! Glad all as had a nice productive day! Bring on tomoz! Seed sowing day! Let the season begin! 

Goodnight Godbless All! 

02/02/2013 at 21:30

Night jo/dean!

Well, my little sis has just phoned to say her waters have just broke! It's her first baby, and thinks she knows everything about everything!

02/02/2013 at 21:43

Heh heh---little does she know!!!

Hey--the sun is out here--sitting on the deck with my face up to it---feel like a flower!!!!

Had forgotten what it looks like!

02/02/2013 at 21:46

Aint that the truth Inka! No matter how many books she's read, and thinks she knows all, nothing will prepare her for the reality! 

02/02/2013 at 21:55

You never can tell with babies. I had 4 and each birth was different, so was each child!

02/02/2013 at 22:06
See, I enjoyed all my 3 births, all with just gas and air, but as you say Lizzie, they are all different. But she has this fairy tale image in her head I think.
02/02/2013 at 22:11

My son and partner read baby books cover to cover and expect everything to fit - 5 months in they have now admitted that books don't always fit the baby. Started not fitting with the books with the birth - emergency c-section - we've always said they'll learn -he he

As you sayLizzie everyone and evry child is different

Will it be the first time you will be an Aunty Becks?

Lucky you Inka, enjoy the sun ,  it was sunny here but oh so cold, did lots in garden though