Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 29,275 replies

kate1123

I went to the hardware shop today and asked for a new fork handle and he gave me 4 candles why is this?

sotongeoff

Was it the same shop that sold you letter O's when you wanted garden 'ose?

kate1123

It was the same shop, but I just thought that that time he was trying to save me from a hefty fine.

I need some candles can we do a swop?

sotongeoff

I may have mentioned I have been on hols-every morning they turn the sprinklers on to water the grass but get over 300 days of sunshine per year-mind you the country is going broke but green grass is better to them than greenbacks.

I used to think that pesetas was Spanish for potatoes

Advertisement

kate1123

Geoff what is spanish for potatoes??

England are 1-0 up, if Englebert wins Eurovision could be a glorious night

Jo I am keeping my candles unless you have a weather vane?

sotongeoff

el chips

There is something wrong with my TV-it keeps picking up some foreign music show-who should I contact?

So is Woy the new Messiah?

kate1123

I hope you are not admitting to watching Eurovision, there is a support group

England have a great record in friendlies it is just important games that we lose.

sotongeoff

I am not watching it but someone is-I just happen to be in the same room -now some Norwegians are singing in English-why don't we get songs sung in Norwegian?

Will Pudsey put in appearance?

kate1123

Pudsey is in hollywood.

Maybe you could suggest to "Cheryl" that she sings her next song in Norwegian, it would be an improvement.

sotongeoff

I read in the paper today that a "source" close to Cheryl has revealed she will be singing for the Queen next week-Jedward for Ireland soon-how gutted John must be that he only gets the J not the Edward bit.

Will Sandie Shaw put in an appearance?

kate1123

But the J comes first.

Do you think the Queen has a discreet i-pod? 

Sandy is too busy watching the footy.

sotongeoff

Mrs Grimes must be very proud of her 2 little boys.

Queenie probably has a manservant who sings songs to her at and shuffles randomly at the same time.

The Good Lady does have an i-pod,. Harry bought Her one for Christmas..Unfortunately were not in the euros, again,but will be supporting England.Good Luck

kate1123

I had the image of the queen listening to opera as "Cheryl" sings , in the privacy of her own home she probably has a small choir follow her around.

I wonder how Jedwards brother feels

Advertisement

kate1123

Edentoy are you welsh? 

sotongeoff

Jedward according to Wiki were worth 4.5million at April2012-where did it all go wrong?

kate1123

England won

Loius always saw the potential, I wonder what his cut is?

I have cherry ice cream

sotongeoff-Simon laughed,Danni sat back in shock, Louis chuckled, " ill have some of that" and Jedward went straight to the bank, and we are worried about  our plants.....................kate1123 Im from Northern Ireland