Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Fork Handles

I went to the hardware shop today and asked for a new fork handle and he gave me 4 candles why is this?

• sotongeoffsotongeoff Posts: 9,802

Was it the same shop that sold you letter O's when you wanted garden 'ose?

• kate1123kate1123 Posts: 2,815

It was the same shop, but I just thought that that time he was trying to save me from a hefty fine.

• joslowjoslow Posts: 218

I need some candles can we do a swop?

I may have mentioned I have been on hols-every morning they turn the sprinklers on to water the grass but get over 300 days of sunshine per year-mind you the country is going broke but green grass is better to them than greenbacks.

I used to think that pesetas was Spanish for potatoes

Geoff what is spanish for potatoes??

England are 1-0 up, if Englebert wins Eurovision could be a glorious nightimage

Jo I am keeping my candles unless you have a weather vane?

el chips

There is something wrong with my TV-it keeps picking up some foreign music show-who should I contact?

So is Woy the new Messiah?

I hope you are not admitting to watching Eurovision, there is a support groupimage

England have a great record in friendlies it is just important games that we lose.

I am not watching it but someone isimage-I just happen to be in the same room -now some Norwegians are singing in English-why don't we get songs sung in Norwegian?

Will Pudsey put in appearance?

Pudsey is in hollywood.

Maybe you could suggest to "Cheryl" that she sings her next song in Norwegian, it would be an improvement.

I read in the paper today that a "source" close to Cheryl has revealed she will be singing for the Queen next week-Jedward for Ireland soon-how gutted John must be that he only gets the J not the Edward bit.

Will Sandie Shaw put in an appearance?