London (change)
Today 14°C / 4°C
Tomorrow 11°C / 5°C
21 to 34 of 34 messages
25/01/2015 at 23:18

Hi there I run a community friends of a park group and would  be really grateful for any free wildflower seeds,  thanks   andra@frienddofhopwoodpark.co.uk]sandra@friendsofhopwoodpark.co.uk.

25/02/2015 at 15:53

Hi,

avnumtwo@googlemail.com if you have any edible plant seeds available.

Kind regards

Mick

04/03/2015 at 13:34

Hello Mark 1963

If you have any free seeds that would be really helpful as my friend at work here and I grow plants for staff and then give the money to a charity we support so we're always on the lookout for seeds, free or cheaply.

thank you,

Amanda (Great Baddow High School, Essex)

04/03/2015 at 15:55
What a lovely idea
05/03/2015 at 17:29

hi all, I work at a special school and would be grateful for any donations of free seeds to plant with our students.

20/03/2015 at 21:19

Hi all, I have 28 packets of free seeds mostly flowers (aquilegias, poppies, pansies, nigella and others) a few herbs and some radishes if anyone is interested email me and I will send you a full list. joanne.wilkinson@hotmail.co.uk 

28/03/2015 at 14:34

Brilliant idea!

Am I too late for your offer of free seeds? I have a little tiny plot that I would like to plant vegetables in, few of each type so making it a waste to buy the full packet. Would greatly appreciate the offer of veg seeds. Thank you.

28/03/2015 at 19:19

Hi Stevew109  

Below is a list of all the veg & herb seeds I have on offer to new homes.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of them you can use my email link if it is easier.

4 veg collection                 Courgette Black Beauty; Lettuce cut & come again; Tomato moneymaker and Chilli Pepper Demon red

Basil    Sweet (green)

Basil     Summer Surprise (red)

Garlic Chives     

Radish  Cherry Belle

Rocket Victoria 

Tomato  Moneymaker

Joanne

29/03/2015 at 13:13

I am part of an allotment group and we are always looking for flower seeds for our communal gardens. Am I too late to ask for some Joanne. 

29/03/2015 at 16:55

Hi Charlie 22

I have the folowing flower variesties left

Aquilegia             Simply the best mix; Pretty Bonnets Mix; McKana Giant Hybrids; Green Apples; Yellow Queen;  Chiltern National Collection Mix; True wild species

Laurentia             Blue Stars

Nigella (Love in a Mist)  Persian Jewel Mixed; Persian Rose; Miss Jekyll Blue; Allsorts mix

Pansy                                    Giant Fancy mixed

Poppy                   Plum Pudding; Himalayan; Mother of Pearl; Victoria Cross (2 packets); Lilac Pompom; Ladybird

Primula                 Vulgaris true wild form (Primrose); Elatior true wild form (Oxlip); Veris true wild form (cowslip)

Scilla (Bluebells)                True wild species

Please let me know if you want any as soon as possible and I will send them to you

29/03/2015 at 17:43

Hi Joanne Wilkinson. Would it b poss to have Primular and Cowslip, Nigella (love in a mist) Aquilegia Green Apples, and Simply the best mix please. Than you very much.

29/03/2015 at 18:09

Hi Charlie22

I have put Primular and Cowslip, Nigella (love in a mist) Aquilegia Green Apples, and Simply the best mix pn one side for you.  If you send me the address to send them to by email I will put them in the post tomorrow joanne.wilkinson@hotmail.co.uk

30/03/2015 at 07:32

Hi Stevew109

My veg seeds arer now reduced to

Basil    Sweet (green)

Basil     Summer Surprise (red)

Radish  Cherry Belle

Rocket Victoria 

Tomato  Moneymaker

03/04/2015 at 11:35

Hi Joanne Wilkinson. The seeds you sent arrived yesterday. All of us from the allotment say thanku for your generosity. They will be sterted off this weekend. Thanku once again.

email image
21 to 34 of 34 messages