London (change)
Today 25°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 23°C / 14°C
21 to 40 of 41 messages
25/01/2015 at 23:18

Hi there I run a community friends of a park group and would  be really grateful for any free wildflower seeds,  thanks   andra@frienddofhopwoodpark.co.uk]sandra@friendsofhopwoodpark.co.uk.

25/02/2015 at 15:53

Hi,

avnumtwo@googlemail.com if you have any edible plant seeds available.

Kind regards

Mick

04/03/2015 at 13:34

Hello Mark 1963

If you have any free seeds that would be really helpful as my friend at work here and I grow plants for staff and then give the money to a charity we support so we're always on the lookout for seeds, free or cheaply.

thank you,

Amanda (Great Baddow High School, Essex)

04/03/2015 at 15:55
What a lovely idea
05/03/2015 at 17:29

hi all, I work at a special school and would be grateful for any donations of free seeds to plant with our students.

20/03/2015 at 21:19

Hi all, I have 28 packets of free seeds mostly flowers (aquilegias, poppies, pansies, nigella and others) a few herbs and some radishes if anyone is interested email me and I will send you a full list. joanne.wilkinson@hotmail.co.uk 

28/03/2015 at 14:34

Brilliant idea!

Am I too late for your offer of free seeds? I have a little tiny plot that I would like to plant vegetables in, few of each type so making it a waste to buy the full packet. Would greatly appreciate the offer of veg seeds. Thank you.

28/03/2015 at 19:19

Hi Stevew109  

Below is a list of all the veg & herb seeds I have on offer to new homes.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of them you can use my email link if it is easier.

4 veg collection                 Courgette Black Beauty; Lettuce cut & come again; Tomato moneymaker and Chilli Pepper Demon red

Basil    Sweet (green)

Basil     Summer Surprise (red)

Garlic Chives     

Radish  Cherry Belle

Rocket Victoria 

Tomato  Moneymaker

Joanne

29/03/2015 at 13:13

I am part of an allotment group and we are always looking for flower seeds for our communal gardens. Am I too late to ask for some Joanne. 

29/03/2015 at 16:55

Hi Charlie 22

I have the folowing flower variesties left

Aquilegia             Simply the best mix; Pretty Bonnets Mix; McKana Giant Hybrids; Green Apples; Yellow Queen;  Chiltern National Collection Mix; True wild species

Laurentia             Blue Stars

Nigella (Love in a Mist)  Persian Jewel Mixed; Persian Rose; Miss Jekyll Blue; Allsorts mix

Pansy                                    Giant Fancy mixed

Poppy                   Plum Pudding; Himalayan; Mother of Pearl; Victoria Cross (2 packets); Lilac Pompom; Ladybird

Primula                 Vulgaris true wild form (Primrose); Elatior true wild form (Oxlip); Veris true wild form (cowslip)

Scilla (Bluebells)                True wild species

Please let me know if you want any as soon as possible and I will send them to you

29/03/2015 at 17:43

Hi Joanne Wilkinson. Would it b poss to have Primular and Cowslip, Nigella (love in a mist) Aquilegia Green Apples, and Simply the best mix please. Than you very much.

29/03/2015 at 18:09

Hi Charlie22

I have put Primular and Cowslip, Nigella (love in a mist) Aquilegia Green Apples, and Simply the best mix pn one side for you.  If you send me the address to send them to by email I will put them in the post tomorrow joanne.wilkinson@hotmail.co.uk

30/03/2015 at 07:32

Hi Stevew109

My veg seeds arer now reduced to

Basil    Sweet (green)

Basil     Summer Surprise (red)

Radish  Cherry Belle

Rocket Victoria 

Tomato  Moneymaker

03/04/2015 at 11:35

Hi Joanne Wilkinson. The seeds you sent arrived yesterday. All of us from the allotment say thanku for your generosity. They will be sterted off this weekend. Thanku once again.

24/04/2015 at 22:24

Hi all, I am looking for seeds for my hortic class in school and would be greatful for any free seeds if anyone has any. thanks. Hmtth8@aol.com

24/04/2015 at 22:47

Hi Joanne could I have some basil summer surprise if you have any.

30/04/2015 at 22:16

Hi All. does anyone have any seeds going spare for flowers as I have just made the kids some new planters and know they would love to sow them and see them grow. anything would be great, annuals, perennials etc.

Thanks

30/04/2015 at 22:34

What a lovely idea, could i be added to mailing list please?

christinereynolds35@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you xxx

17/05/2015 at 15:38

Hi Mark

What a lovely, kind, generous idea.

i used to have a lovely well established garden and was always giving away my plants and seeds.  I've just moved to a new garden which doesn't have a single plant!  Any seeds would be so very welcome.

Kind regardsJane

janeimac21@gmail.com

17/05/2015 at 17:35

Eve send me your address I will send you some spare seed  , applies To anyone else too .

21 to 40 of 41 messages