Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

FREE seeds mailing list

Hi All

With the success of me giving my surplus seeds free away to good homes, I would like to compile a mailing list of those interested in future seed give away.

If you would like to 'message me' your email address I'll send out a list towards the end of the year.

These are seeds I get free with gardening mags, there is always far to many for me. The postage is free too! But I can only post within the UK to avoid the cost of export duty which is charged on seeds.

I already have email address for: Edd, IanTaylor, Clarington and David from Wales

The seeds are given away on a first come, first serve basis and you can have has many or has little as you want.

• What a lovely generous idea, I run a school gardening club and we always need seeds , so your offer would be a godsend for me especially as the last strong winds broke our greenhouse so all find raising will be directed there, if I can work out how I'll message you my email.  Thank you in advance ximage

• Hi Eve

If you click on my picture of 'Basil Brush', you will see a title, 'message me'.

• Thank you, hope you have received my response now! 

• Thanks Eve, I have your message now

• Can anyone apply for this kind offer?
  • what a great idea would be glad to look at your list if you have any spare but people like Eve would be more worthy hope she gets new greenhouse, good luck everyone for 2014,happy gardening.

• hi, boingey and joseph, yes, just message me your email address and I'll send out a list when I have a large enough supply, most likely end of the year for sowing in 2015

• lisa69lisa69 Posts: 119
    Eve Christmas wrote (see)

What a lovely generous idea, I run a school gardening club and we always need seeds , so your offer would be a godsend for me especially as the last strong winds broke our greenhouse so all find raising will be directed there, if I can work out how I'll message you my email.  Thank you in advance ximage

If you want to PM me your address Eve I can send you some wildflower seeds ready for sowing this spring image

• Thank you Lisa 69 for your kind offer, at present can't seem to access message page but will send you my address as soon as the technology allows! 

Also thanks to Joseph for his kind wishes, will keep you posted about the green house. 

Patsy I will take you up on your offer too, I really appreciate all the kindness and generosity of you people. 

• Hi everyone, I am totally new to all this and just looking for some starter seeds and any advice if anyone can help me.  I am now the proud owner of a larger than anticipated allotment plot next to my flat and having never done anything like this before its a bit of a challenge to say the least but one I'm looking forward to image

Thanks in advance

Jodie