Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

gallery of shame

B3B3 Posts: 27,476

This is where you can post pictures to make your fellow slothful and procrastinating gardeners feel that they are not alone.

In the spirit of 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours', here are some of mine. I have worse, but I want to make absolutely sure I'm not the only one!

the I'll get round to it but if I go down there I'll get gnat bites patch 

pinched out but not potted - I'll get round to it

garden sculpture

The I meant to divide them monbretia troughimage

the it's too far back to get at the weeds bed

more sculpture

In London. Keen but lazy.

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,904

Nothing to see here....move along please! image

HaHa that's shut em up B3. Everybody's away taking pictures for the wall of shame!!! That's the most gardening activity there's been all day! image

• we need to see the STINKY BANK...

• B3B3 Posts: 27,476

Good plan Lantana . Of course I only grow monbretia for its beautiful foliageimage

D'ya know geum that's the first thing came into my head! Dare I post  picture of that eyesore?image

Do it PP and be saved!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,277
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

That's it out the window from where I'm sitting right now! The biggest bits are berberis, philadelphus and juniper and the other bits are dandelion, snowberry and willow herb all waiting for God. 

The bit at the front is the bandstand and those aren't dandelions, they're finch food.

Last edited: 25 May 2016 20:14:24

That was the bit we cleared last year. this is what's ahead this year. It's brambles!!!!

The biggest bit is the giant's causeway. Consider yourself purged. Go forth and sin no more.