Start a new thread

181 to 200 of 1,697 replies

Jean Genie

Was wondering the same thing.

jatnikapyar

Good morning and apologies.........couldn't resist it, I'm manic at the moment,this is what the view is from my living room this morning!! The apple tree looks beautiful but the poor birds are struggling.The chair that I was looking forward to sitting on(SPRING) to read the papers is looking good but sad! I'm in Surrey. What's it like where you are?

Bunny ...
My hellebores are holding up but nothing else coming up yet
The potty gardener

Hi Ange.

Lyn what great pictures.

We do not have snow to make it look pretty- just grey, damp and cold!!!!!

Advertisement

Matty2

Here ae my begonia babies. Some are sprouting better than others

Here is what one looks like, though this tear the blooma will probably be much bigger. Last year I had to stake them to hold up the weight of the flowers

I thought I had amore recent pic but this gves you an idea 

Fairygirl
jatnikapyar wrote (see)

Good morning and apologies.........couldn't resist it, I'm manic at the moment,this is what the view is from my living room this morning!! The apple tree looks beautiful but the poor birds are struggling.The chair that I was looking forward to sitting on(SPRING) to read the papers is looking good but sad! I'm in Surrey. What's it like where you are?

Just imagine lots of white- that's what my garden looks like today! Lovely pix everyone

FloBear

Lyn, last night I watched AtoZ oif gardening chapter F, saw fuchsias and remembered how I used to love them. Then I came on here and saw your fabulous collection! I'm inspired to go fuchsia hunting now

Poor snow-people - it looks pretty but is not wanted in Spring.  Like Bev. I'm cold grey and damp

Lyn
Thank you for all your comments on my fuchsia s, I love them, they take some loking after, but are very rewarding.
Bunny ...
Great reward to get Lyn
artjak

his is the Apricot blossom in the greenhouse

This is a Ranunculous (no idea how to spell it!) that I got the other day simply because the colour is so joyous.

Matty2

Lovelt Arjak. Again reminders of spring.

Won't it be lovely when we can post photos of our beds etc that we are poud of - roll on warmer weather.

artjak

Rosa; if spring doesn't happen soon, I am going to cut pictures out of seed catalogues and stake them out in the garden; maybe that will shame the weather into behaving

Matty2

Can almost smell that almond blossom

Advertisement

artjak

Thank you, now I have figured out how to post photos am desparate for something to photograph. Perhaps some semi-abstract photos involving bare earth?

This is the primrose I bought yesterday

This is the willow I bought today

Hopefully they'll both put on an amazing display next year!

FloBear

Lovely primroses Ryan. If they settle happily they'll seed and pop up all over the place. Mine love surprising me!

Thanks FloBear, I've always had a soft spot for them How do you know when they are ready to seed?

Wintersong

Don't cut the fowers off and they will do it for you