Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 1,200 replies

Busy-Lizzie

The Garden Picture Thread is named 2016, so now that it's 2017 I'm starting another thread for everyone's photos of their lovely gardens for this year.

Fairygirl

You beat me to it BL 

Joyce21

Fairy - start it off with your Hellebore

Fairygirl

We're following each other back and forth BL 

I'll do a pic then, and start us all off  

The white Hellebore - again!

Advertisement

Fairygirl

Way ahead of you Joyce! 

Busy-Lizzie

Oh bother, I hadn't meant to post mine, I was going to post violas, but computer went all slow and showed a black page so I just clicked. Photo hadn't appeared at that stage.

Busy-Lizzie

How do you get your typed bit to come before the photo? Whatever I do the photo comes first and always in the reverse order of how I post them.

Fairygirl

I just type and then do the pic BL. Although sometimes when I do my walking pix, I do the pix then add the captions. I move the cursor where I want it while the pic uploads, because as soon as you click the icon, the cursor disappears for some reason 

Your hellebore is huge - mine is quite young though. Lovely plants 

chicky

I was going to start this off too - the Gallery is one of my favouritest threads

Here are some of my garden in this morning's hoar frost ......magical❄️❄️❄️

Busy-Lizzie

Gorgeous Chicky. I read your description on the Forkers thread, so thank you for posting.

Weird, I type, then do the photo but the photo is always first.

Fairygirl

Gorgeous chicky  

I love the frosted branches, but particularly like the third pic. It's like snow when the  frost draws out the moisture  

I didn't get round to taking any when we had a week of that stuff. Not sure why. They make great subjects.

Try doing your pic then adding the text BL. It might be better

Last edited: 03 January 2017 21:59:51

chicky

Thanks guys. We don't get them often here - which is why I got all excited

Advertisement

Hello , nice pictures everybody 

chicky

Ooooo - looks like its made of icing sugar Alan.......stunning

Last edited: 03 January 2017 22:28:31

Busy-Lizzie

Looks like it should be on a wedding cake!

Joyce21

Chicky, your pics show why we shouldn't be in a hurry to cut things hard back. Hoar frost transforms plants