Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Got any 'ose?

Posting at the risk of offending certain people, a thread for general chat where everyone is welcome, and I will not be asking ANYONE what they are doing posting on this thread - it's for everyone.

So please get stuck in, and if you don't mind, I'd sooner not be referred to as a Hoe, or hoe-er - in America, and bits of Yorkshire, it has VERY derogatory connotations.

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

Excellent idea MMP. 

In the sticks near Peterborough
  • LeggiLeggi Posts: 489
    Great idea. I'm just back from my allotment having finished off my raspberry bed and started on a new strawberry patch. The other half has the week off so we're trying get as much done as possible. Just contemplating what's for dinner, but I think I'll have a long soak in the bath first.

I hope you've all had a good day image
  • Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

Oh, MMP, I am laughing so much, I am in danger of wetting my pants.  You could be dicing with death you know. image

Brum, where have you been?  Thought you had given up on this motley crowd.

Glad you're back Verdun.

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

Brum - stop shouting. image

I'll get me coat.

• Wooohooo!  Great to see you back Brumbull! 

Hope I don't find any horses' heads on my doorstep in the coming daysimage

Everyone welcome here, all the rest is billhooks (sorryTina, you might have to change your name to 'Tina Whoosh Turner'image

• Evenin' all. image What a lovely bunch of people! I feel I am among friends.

• Isn't that what the Mafiosa do when you've been placed on their hit list?  leave you a horses head?

Brumbull, you Ladykiller you!

Any shouting is excused for the evening, as the Bull is Back!

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Brum-good to have you back my love image

Tina-don't you have any tena lady????

...I'll get my coat...image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...