Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

greenhouse heater

can any help me with the  setting up instrutions

for a thermo 1 bio green digital winter thermostat

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,884

Patricia, have you got the instruction manual that came with it? I did look online and found this which I hope may assist:

It tells you how to do this in the instruction manual under "operation" number 6 in the manual. I have copied the relevant paragraph below. Hope this helps:-
    Setting the required temperature
    Press the button ▼ for 3 seconds to reach the setting mode. The set temperature flashes on the
    display. The temperature can be adjusted to your desired temperature in 1°C steps by pressing the ▲
    and ▼ buttons (control range: 0- 40 °C).
    To store the selected temperature press the "C/H" and ▼ buttons simultaneously (within 10 seconds,
    otherwise the set value will not be recorded). After storing, leave the menu and the current ambient
    temperature of the sensor will appear on the display.  

To start with you must set the unit to cool so the unit will display the letter C you then set the temperature you want the fan to switch on. The fan must be switched on so that the thermostat will control the temperature the fan will switch off once the temperature drops below the set temperature and the fan will come on and off to keep the temperature within about two degrees of the set temperature.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable