Start a new thread

881 to 900 of 1,143 replies

as i've just pm'd to o.l i must go to bed but had to have a quick catch up, i love jall jane austen books, and the brontes , david i always think pemberley was inspired by chatsworth, i love it there

Orchid Lady

I've not been to Chatsworth but heard that Jane Austin had based one or maybe more books on it but wasn't sure which one(s).

Joanna Trollope has released a modern version of Sense and Sensibility....hmmmm, not sure about that one 

Orchid Lady

My first Sweet Peas, thank you so much for your advice, help and patience David......sending a thank you hug  

Orchid Lady

I will do, thanks David.  I have some deep red ones too that will probably open tomorrow......proper chuffed 

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

I was wondering that David......I may have to make some emergency supports....oops 

Orchid Lady

I've made my own for my other sweet peas, that are still quite small and nowhere near flowering, 12 ft bamboo canes tied together 

Orchid Lady

Well what's good enough for Monty is good enough for me 

Orchid Lady

Errr, yes, why what did you think I meant?  I hope you weren't being rude David K  I like his dog too 

Orchid Lady

Well because I have some that are still tiny (compared to the flowering ones) so I thought you were telling me that it was ok because Monty's are later too, oho it's been a long day......I desperate need of some Vitamin D