Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 31 replies

gardeningfantic

i am having touble getting to order these.. i go to the site it says it comes up put in the code nad nothing..

anyone else having trouble..

Caroline21

I only got my copy of the magazine today, maybe the code isn't live till October 1st, I couldn't get it to work either.

gardeningfantic

ah.. you may be right.. jumping the gun a bit i think but normally they are live once i get it.. so will try later.. thanks

gardeningfantic

well know i can order them but it insists i pay £4.95 postage on top as well.. so not really worth it for me.. that makes £10.55.. so something is wrong with it.. it clearly states on magazine that it is just £5.60 for them..

The offer is now working on the Mr Fothergills website & I have just successfully managed to order my bulbs.

Advertisement

gardeningfantic

hi.. yes it is now working.. i have just ordered mine.. panic over nothing.. just wanted to get it done before go back to mums today... or might miss out on it.. love my tulips.

Has anyone received their tulips yet?

Atilla

Free bulbs were for England and Wales only

80smaniac

no-show so far----payment taken off my debit card 11 days ago 

No they were'nt for England and Wales only Blairs.

I got an email this morning to say mine have been dispatched.

Fairygirl

I think the voucher was for certain outlets only ladyg. We don't have those ones in Scotland unfortunately. I gave mine to another member here. 

gardeningfantic

i got mine today.. and i am not happy.. the order stated for last 2 weeks order part ready.. it arrived today and the ballerina bulbs are damp and mouldy.. all the paperwork inside is damp.. yet the padded envelope is dry???

i will be contactin mr fothergills to complain..

The potty gardener

I wanted to get them but can't find my Oct copy. Can anyone tell me which site I need to go on and the code to use please.

Fairygirl

pg- it's www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/GW13OCT or phone 08447707733 and quote GW13OCT but you have to spend  a tenner on the phone so maybe not worth it.

Are you a subscriber Bev? I won't be using it so pm if you want and I'll give you my discount code to use 

The potty gardener

I do subscribe thanks Fairy-only want the tulips from this offer so don't need another code. Thank you for ofering

Advertisement

gardeningfantic I got mine the other day and some of them were mouldy too. I emailed to complain and recieved a generic reply saying my email had been logged but have'nt heard anything since.

I've had unresolved problems with them before.

gardeningfantic

ladygardener2.. i also have heard nothing.. and have emailed them again.. if i hear nothing i willb e contacting gardeners world to inform them that the company send out bad goods..see what they do..

gardeningfantic I have been in touch with gardeners world to inform them what has happened. I doubt anything will be done 'tho. I emailed mr. f twice but have heard nothing since the generic replies.

gardeningfantic

well.. i contacted gardenersworld mag thru this site.. and told them i was not only one with problems with the bulbs i received.. and i got a reply.. they will be contacting my fothergills.. and if i dont here anyting within next 48 hours to contact them again and they will sort it..

well guess what.. today i finally got repsonse from mr fothergills.. and they are sending out replacements..

So Ladygardner2.. it is worth it and you should also get the same response..

gardeningfantic

this is the email of the lady at gardeners mag i been communicating with.. if you hear nothing then contact her.. rita.baptiste@immediate.co.uk