Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

GW free tulips in oct issue

i am having touble getting to order these.. i go to the site it says it comes up put in the code nad nothing..

anyone else having trouble..

• I only got my copy of the magazine today, maybe the code isn't live till October 1st, I couldn't get it to work either.

• ah.. you may be right.. jumping the gun a bit i thinkimage but normally they are live once i get it.. so will try later.. thanks

• well know i can order them but it insists i pay £4.95 postage on top as well.. so not really worth it for me.. that makes £10.55.. so something is wrong with it.. it clearly states on magazine that it is just £5.60 for them..

• The offer is now working on the Mr Fothergills website & I have just successfully managed to order my bulbs. image

• hi.. yes it is now working.. i have just ordered mine.. panic over nothing.. just wanted to get it done before go back to mums today... or might miss out on it..image love my tulips.

• Has anyone received their tulips yet?

• Tropical SamTropical Sam Posts: 1,488

Free bulbs were for England and Wales only image

• no-show so far----payment taken off my debit card 11 days ago 

• No they were'nt for England and Wales only Blairs.

I got an email this morning to say mine have been dispatched.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

I think the voucher was for certain outlets only ladyg. We don't have those ones in Scotland unfortunately. I gave mine to another member here. image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...