Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Happy at home

Well I can't believe the fantastic comments aimed at me and my work well today I'm happy it's lovely and sunny I'm in my tiny little garden with some of my creations picturi have es to follow

• bulkerbbulkerb Posts: 258

I have grown these peonies from seeds they are cream and red and the largest is around 10 years old and the small one between 5 and 7 years I love them the big one has 4 blooms on it can't wait 

My garden after I had finished working on it today not very grand but mine all the same 

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,532
    Bulkerb, can't see the pics comes up with errorsimage
  • LoganLogan Posts: 2,532
    Bulkerb, I know how you feel, people always say how my front garden always looks good even in the winterimage
  • That's nice Bulkerbimage 

I like your tree. That's how I'd like to shape my malus Louisa when it looks big enough.

Wearside, England.
  • RedwingRedwing Posts: 1,511

Nice garden and nice pics B.  In the latest picture, is that a mirror on the fence or a hole in it..... a very nice touch whichever. 

Based in Sussex, I garden to encourage as many birds to my garden as possible.

It's a mirror behind my stone bench behind the mirror is my reshaped forsythia it's all flanked by a metal arch which have a blue clematis climbing up each side that is then flanked by my resume plants.

The mirror reflects my rock garden plant trough which my daughter and I made around 25 years a go and you can also see my bird bath and it's another place to sit and think