Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Hello Forkers - February 2017 Edition

Hello Folks - it's February - spring is on it's way ...

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Daisy33Daisy33 Posts: 1,031

You wouldn't know it here in London, Dove. Pitch black and pouring with rain. image

• Pat EPat E Posts: 12,316

Sorry Dove, don't know how to do it, butI just went up to new threads and there you were.

S. E. NSW
  • It's ok Pat, I'm sure someone will do it image

Grey and foggy here. Hope it clears up - son has to drive to Newcastle today. 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Morning all/aftiesPat. Hope it's cooler for you today image

Pinch and a punch and white rabbits and all that

We had a difference of ten degrees yesterday morning from the previous morning - minus four frost and fog up to plus six and rain. I'd rather have the minus four frost - no rain and wind with that!  Benign day here at the moment. I think it's to change tonight, but it's February - it's what the weather does image

I'll have a quick catch up before I head out as I wasn't around last night. 

Catch you all later - have a grand day whatever you're up to image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 12,316

Yes thanks Fairy. The weather has been cloudy all day, without rain, but temp in the 20s rather than the 30s. Hoping for a few drops tonight or tomorrow.image

S. E. NSW
  • Have a good day Fairyimage

Ive asked Nora to post a link when she locks January's thread. 

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Posts: 3,845

Morning everyone

Pat hope you are not too hot today  

damp, grey.  and pretty miserable here

something weird happened to my keyboard, it's stalling then running away with me I updated ipad last night, I hate these updates they often cause blips. Anyone else have a problem?

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

I've posted a link Dove. Calm down dear. image xx

Hideous storms heading our way tomorrow and Friday. Batten down the hatches.

Devon.
  • Thanks Hosta. image

Yep, think we're going to have to hang onto our hats by the end of the week! 

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Morning all and afternoon Pat.

Overnight rain but dry with blue sky now.

The dawn chorus is becoming louder and the squirrels are chasing each other up and down the trees>>> spring is well on the way image

SW Scotland