Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Hello Forkers January 2017 Edition

Well here we are - it's next year!image

Im posting on my phone and can't do a link to the December thread - I'll do it later unless someone else beats me to it. 

Now to get on with chatting ... And don't forget to do your NYD Flower Count - the thread has been started 

imageimage

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Are you all still asleep? I've just had a text from Wonky - she is just going to bed!!! image image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Morning all, all those to come, and afties Pat image

Hope everyone is up and ready to start the new year as opposed to celebrating New Year... 

well, maybe not...image

I had a relatively undisturbed sleep so I'm off soon to walk. Sky is now clear so it promises to be a good day for views.

I did my flower count yesterday so hope everyone joins in and records theirs

Have a good day everyone - whatever it brings  image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 12,316

I'm here Dove. Thanks for the new thread.image

S. E. NSW
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 12,316

Oops, Fairy, we posted at the same time. Have a good walk.

S. E. NSW

Thanks Pat - hope you're well  image

Ah - the joy of being young Dove - up all night and going to bed at breakfast time....image

Always the other way round for me when I was young - getting up for work on weekends when everyone was coming in from partying! image

The joys of being young indeed Fairy! Her brother is doing a sponsored run this morning for a brain tumor charity - they've both got plenty of energy image

Good for him Dove. Hope there's enough people up to see him do it! image

I'd better get organised. Nice short outing - drive as well as walk, so I'll get the best of the day.

See you all later image

I'd better make a cuppa for OH - we need to start packing ...

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

Morning all. 

Breakfast then pack ( long story ) then head off to sunny Hants.

I managed to burn my arm when putting a log into the woodburner. Where I used to have triceps , now just have bingo wings. Tender bit of skin. Ouchity ouch.

Devon.

Ouch! Hosta image Not a good start - hope it eases soon. Have you got some Aloe  vera?