Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

HELLO FORKERS! June Edition

It's June! Agh!

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/hello-forkers-may-2016-edition/977245.html

Link above it to Mays thread.

Is anyone else not ready for June? I'm not sure I'm even ready for Easter yet.

Current status (it's his birthday today!)

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

That's one happy dog.

• Pat EPat E Posts: 12,316

Good Clari and hello Fidget.

joyce, it's cold and miserable again today, I wish it would either rain or clear the clouds away!image

S. E. NSW
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

It looks cold and windy out there. Can someone push the rain this way a bit. We've not had enough to wet the ground. I could do with the runner bean bed being well watered before I plant.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Thanks for letting me have a lie-in Clari image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

HappyBirthday Reggieimage

Dad is doing great - thanks for all your good wishes.  About to jump in the car for my stint of caring - will no doubt be checking in with you all whilst I am there.

Hope there is better news about your Aunt today Doveimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138
    fidgetbones says:

It looks cold and windy out there. Can someone push the rain this way a bit. We've not had enough to wet the ground. I could do with the runner bean bed being well watered before I plant.

See original post

Happy to nudge it in your direction Fidget - I need to get outside ... it's my last chance before we leave ... 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Save travels Chicky! It was not fun driving my little truck up the M1 yesterday with the wind blowing us about and it certainly doesn't look any less windy today.

Fidget; we've been short changed with the rain too. I need a good downpour for all my pots. All we have is wind and drizzle. Mind you I do feel for all the parents with their children on holiday trying to entertain them when everyone knows the wind does things to their behaviour!

• I'm not ready for June either. It means it's my birthday in less than two weeks. I'm not ready to be older image

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 Posts: 5,150

Morning all image

Good to hear your Dad is improving chicky.

Sorry to hear your aunt is unwell dove, a very worrying time.

Clarington: Any idea what it is about wind that makes them so crazy? I've noticed it too but have no idea why.