Start a new thread

2,021 to 2,040 of 59,177 replies

It's packaging for,plants.  Corn starch mouldings for safe transport.  They rot down in compost heap ....cake?

KEF

Stacey loved them especially the 4th, well done on FR.

Kiddies from next door ( well actually 8 &9 now) been around as have 2 from across. All in costume. Wanted to know why I haven't got my witch outfit on. Thought they were a bit too grown up for my daftnessand and maybe sick of seeing it, seems not.

Candles in windows now extinguished & o/s lanterns blown out, time to scoff remaining sweeties.

Have a great night all.

Ok I get it.  Corn starch packaging but for what?  Those sticks are plant supports but we need to guess what plants.  Clematis?

chicky

some sort of anenome - i recognise the leaves

Advertisement

KEF

I recall someone needing to wait in for a delivery, can't find the thread.

I'd want a huge box of Maltesers or a tree fern and it isn't either.

star gaze lily

Foam packaging, flowerpots wrapped in tissue paper

Verdun you are pretty close and Chicky that is one of the plants the Anemone, Star gaze lily good one - you all get the cake to share - now share nicely 

Here it is

It is my plants

Really it is a large bag of wotsits crisps I just took the colour out of them

Stacey Docherty

Hurrah for plant deliveries....I have just discovered I have mushrooms in my grape vine plant pot.... Now I'm not talking little ones I'm talking like portabello sized ones.... Anyone any good mushroom identification? There are about 5 or 6

KEF

Happy new plants GG

star gaze lily

Thank you gardengirl yum yum cake! Delish

Martymower treat please could do with some sweeties

Thanks KEF, glad you enjoyed the bit of cake Star gaze lily

Stacey Docherty

I soooo missed a trick on my what's that mushroom thread.... Just told hubby and he said I should have called it looking for a fungi!!!

Advertisement

I'm good at mushroom Id.   As a matter of fact I'm going to identify "... one right now.....hmmmm!  Tasty.  Tasty ish, I'd say.  A touch of vanilla hmmmm.  An absorbing little number ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  

Stacey Docherty

Verd have you been at the Halloween punch? Tables turn from last night I have no idea what that meant!!!

Can't reply.......still dying.  I leave all my garden plamts to......................

archiepem

evening all trick or treat  got three full bowels of  milky ways . rocky orange bics and chocolate limes . all left over.. enjoy