Start a new thread

201 to 220 of 58,956 replies

4thPanda

Oooo, more cake . . . . and that one looks a beaut Fairy  Slice for me please  Help me feel better 

hollie hock

I'm a bit lost.......... OH is making good progress on the temporary greenhouse, looks  like there goes to me a lot more room for growing and whilst we were out getting the polystyerene, picked up some more crocus, blue pearl, not grown these before but they look a lovely colour and some more grape hyacinths. I love spring bulbs and have been adding them for the last couple of years

Have to say punkdoc you did make me laugh....few beers and then some food

Have a good evening everyone

GillyL

Good evening everyone,Brumbull nice to meet at last,look forward to reading your future postings.

Gave my lovely neighbour a big bag of conference pears yesterday,she called round this afternoon with a big pot of pear chutney,I know it should be left a while but I could not resist,absolutely delicious

Could do with desert now,any cake left Fairygirl?

star gaze lily

Fairygirl could I have tea and cake please as TT wouldn't let me have another voddie cos it took me too long to work out the ignore button

GillyL

Well if nothing else it has been an eventful day on this new thread.

Lily if there is only one slice left,I,ll share............

Advertisement

Fairygirl

Plenty Gilly - I'm full up after eating all Dove's delicious baking 

GillyL

Thanks Fairygirl,I,ll just fetch a plate   

No expert

Hello, any cake for me, I have my own plate.

Waterbutts me thinks you might have a bit of the Celt in you. An bhfuil me cheart?

More the Celtic fringe, no. Still, it might have had the desired effect.

No expert

Very cagey aren't we?

Woodgreen wonderboy

Gardengirl is over on the Evening thread, and I think she is a bit lonely... some of her friends need to pop in and speak to her?  

GillyL

Are we using both the threads now?I,m a bit confused

Dovefromabove

Gardengirl said she wanted to continue to use the Evening thread - this will end up being a muddle 

GillyL

Its a shame ,we now seem to have 3 "Forker" threads to follow,this is more difficult than before  

fidgetbones

Not if everyone makes an effort to just use the one.

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

A lot of very odd coincidences - I'm asked to start a new chat thread which I did - probably should've known better.  

Suddenly a WUM appears out of the blue and causes havoc and unpleasantness.  

Then Diddy pops up again after a period of absence.

Then Brumbull reappears out of the blue.  

Is this what's known as a Red Letter Day, or Once in a Blue Moon?

Perhaps I'll buy a Lottery Ticket tomorrow. 

Woodgreen wonderboy

I think GG just needs someone to talk to... she will come around, but I think she finds the new thread a bit manic... no thanks to you know who.

fidgetbones

Time for bed I think.  Tomorrow is another day.

GillyL

Would join you in buying a lottery ticket Dove,but since the price increased to £2 have defected to the Health Lottery

GillyL

Lets hope you know who has gone you know where WW