London (change)
Today 15°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 9°C
25/11/2013 at 06:36
Good morning.
Just had to get a few things off my chest on quote thread, been keeping me awake and driving me crazy all night.
Horrid work day, must think positive and move on rather than feeling defeated as of late.
Hope you all have a great Monday.
25/11/2013 at 07:30

Good morning all   I was getting on with knitting OH's pully last evening - even with the best will in the world I can't knit and noodle on here at the same time - the wool gets tangled up

Mrs G ((hugs)) don't feel defeated, you've got a whole army of gardeners on your side, and Spring's coming 

Hope Matty's family are all on the mend now.

25/11/2013 at 08:21
Thanks dove, at least I was up and willing this morning but once in car can only revert back to negative feelings, well onwards with a (false) smile. Can usually see good in everything,, and help others to as well, must be positive. Moan over. Smile plastered on. Have a good day all.
25/11/2013 at 08:25

Mrs G, hang on to this: 

".... if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

it's from the Twits by Roald Dahl, and I printed it out and stuck it on our office door - our manager said it made her smile every time she saw it!!!  

25/11/2013 at 08:32

Morning MrsG and Dove and everyone!

OhMrsG,  hope you're ok, not read anything, so don't know why you feel down. Hope all ok (keep your pecker up )  hugs from me

Your very busy with knitting Dove are you taking any orders 

Matty i hope your family are feeling better every day.

Sunny here today, will get on and do some chores this morning. See you later.  

25/11/2013 at 08:33

Morning everyone

Love "the twits" dove 

Hope you are feeling more optimistic now MrsGarden.   

Any more news Matty?  

Is it tomorrow Stacey for your scan?  

Cold and cloudy right now.  big fat buds on my nose.....er, on the camellia.  Another promise of spring 

25/11/2013 at 08:47

Good morning Verdun  

Think it's this week that Stacey gets the results - green thumbs crossed everyone!!! 

KEF
25/11/2013 at 08:54

Good morning all, late for me, just could not get out of my pit.

Hugs to Matty.

MrsG, not easy to go to work when you feel like that about it, hugs to you as well.

Panda, stay positive

No idea what's on the cards today, well actually I have, leaf raking up the road just not wanting to think about it until another mug of tea drunk. Also got to do some preparation for decorating...think that's why I didn't get up.

Hope all goes as well as it can for Chicky at the funeral and hope weather okay for planned reminiscence stroll. 

Plus hugs for Stacey, as Verdun said her results day tomorrow.

Weather going to be a bit better up north so hope Fairy is able to continue her planting. ( I didn't mention whips)

Not heard from Lizzie for a while or Holliehock in her new home, maybe she's still waiting for internet.

In fact a lot of people "missing" maybe when no gardening to be done they'll pop back.

Have a good day all.

25/11/2013 at 08:56

Maybe those that are missing are busy baking cakes KEF? 

Hope the weather picks up for Chicky - a bit damp in Norfolk for beach walking at the moment!

25/11/2013 at 09:07

Sorry Chicky,  will be thinking of you today.

Hope everyone that poorly or not quite feeling themselves today soon feel better soon best wishess to you all.

25/11/2013 at 09:16
Thanks all
25/11/2013 at 09:25

Sun's shining over Norfolk now Chicky - will try to hang on to it for you ((hugs))

25/11/2013 at 09:56

Huh!  sunshine and blue sky didn't last long despite my efforts to hang on to it 

25/11/2013 at 10:06

Still sunny here!  

KEF
25/11/2013 at 10:20

BFN. The GH door won't open on its own.

25/11/2013 at 11:02
Woodgreen wonderboy wrote (see)

Gg I have said before that i don't know where you get your energy and drive. I guess 20 trees, if I know you. Now put your feet up for a bit… or maybe a week?

No Woody many, many more than that. They were only small saplings but I managed to plant....................80!!!!!

Energy from Weetabix and so many things on my list to do yet

25/11/2013 at 11:02

We've had two more spells of sun then rain since my last post 

25/11/2013 at 11:15

Fantastic Gg, you are an inspiration to us all…. the sun always shines , even through the rain, it's just that sometimes we can't see it for looking.  "Aristowoodgrecleces, 1406  BC."

25/11/2013 at 12:01

Now we know what you look like Woody!!! 

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/34458.jpg?width=400&height=308&mode=max

25/11/2013 at 12:05

Thought that was verdun at first! Ooops