London (change)
Today 23°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 21°C / 14°C
20/01/2014 at 16:34

Welcome Tracey n ...... I could say just got them as plants last year verdun is the one to ask .... Plant them grow them and see what have you got to loose?

20/01/2014 at 16:35

big black clouds here

20/01/2014 at 16:42

Bright red sunset here  then suddenly archie sent us his big black clouds  

20/01/2014 at 17:02

Think Archie sent them here too. Do you have my lovely red sky, bit dark now tho

20/01/2014 at 17:04

Kef, did you find your old pics. I've found some but I know there are some more somewhere.

20/01/2014 at 17:06

Interesting clouds here they look very stormy! Snows on its way

20/01/2014 at 17:08

Oh Stacey I do hope you're wrong, I really don't want any snow.

20/01/2014 at 17:44

Hi all.

Another fab session with Mary today. We agreed that getting out in the garden to do things I enjoy is a good thing  I think that we all know that deep down 

Glad you had a lovely time Dove. 

Looks like you've all been busy on here while I've been slaving away to put food on the table (hahaha!) 

We had a glorious sunset here too. It was over all too soon  Is def going to be a cold one tonight 

Mac n cheese for tea in the Panda household tonight. . . . with maybe a small nibble of shortbread later 

20/01/2014 at 17:47

Hello Panda   - glad it went well  - we're having Toad ITH for our supper - sausages are in the oven, batter mixed and 'resting' - I've just got to prep the sprouts 

20/01/2014 at 17:50

Ooo, toad in the hole! And sprouts! Good choice Dove 

20/01/2014 at 17:56

Hello all, after a lot of HW took ages - went into the nice sunny garden to put up my new bird feeders ready for the big bird count on the weekend - I have registered for it wonder how many birds I will count this year.   

What a busy weekend coming up with the potato show http://www.potatoday.org/  bird count and helping volunteering 

On the TV tonight on channel 2 at 6.30 the great British railway journeys is going to be in Southampton on the line that goes past Sholing where I volunteer, as he is going to Netley you may not see the station garden or maybe 2 seconds as he is so busy in the show so we are recording it to take another look just in case it is in the show. 

Been also moving some old logs cut down around the pond area to edge it and played around with a few tree stumps for a small area 

20/01/2014 at 17:59

Don't worry Stacey.  It won't snow 

20/01/2014 at 18:06

KEF, I thought you meant Walter Pigeon, the children's book about a homing pigeon, but you must have meant the film star, who I have actually heard of, and seen the odd old film.

I have done very little today. Cold and wet, got soaked feeding the horses. But I did a lot of housework on Friday and Saturday and fed 12 for Sunday lunch.

I'm having soup tonight because of 5-2 diet, OH is having smoked haddock because he loves it and I'm not so keen - unless it's in a fish pie with other fish as well.

20/01/2014 at 18:13

Sounds like you deserved the rest Busy, enjoy.

Panda glad it all went well today, take care

20/01/2014 at 19:01

oh well did not see Sholing station they skipped past bits nice lot of Southampton water

Clarington where is your pics of your pond I would like to see them

20/01/2014 at 19:02

Oh verd it will..... Maybe not near you but it's coming ( I have a nose for these things) if the warm air currently swirling its way to is is pushed back by the cold front surging down from the arctic is strong enough it will!

KEF
20/01/2014 at 19:27

Stacey, hugs, but if you have a nose for snow please put a peg on it.

Dove & Panda, hope sprouts taste better after some frost, not enjoyed what I've had up to now.

Panda " Good to chat" you "sound" so much happier these days

Lizzie  How would you know Walter P?  Only 27 like all the forum ladies. My Gran told me about him. ( I tell fibs)

Food now ready...yuk...best eat it as I've made it.

Have a good night all, see you in the morning.

20/01/2014 at 19:45

Hi Kef. I am def much happier at the moment  I feel like I am approaching normal again, whatever that might be   

Have to confess, my sprouts came from the supermarket. This is due to odd OH and his weird phobia of home grown fruit and veg. That said, as they are easily my fav veg, I might give them a go this year! I recon I could plonk them in a spare bit of flower bed. What do others think? 

Gg, sorry they missed out your station. The program was clearly the worse for it.

KEF
20/01/2014 at 19:49

Same here Gg, our / their loss.

Normal is what makes you happy Panda, most who know me doubt I've ever been normal

Right deffo, BFN.

20/01/2014 at 19:53