London (change)
Today 24°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 16°C
26/01/2014 at 21:34

Night Panda 

I'll sort those two out....these youngsters nowadays....

I'm off soon too. Stayed awake longer tonight than last night! Going to re watch some of The Bridge just now. Finding it all rather confusing- must be my age 

26/01/2014 at 21:35
Thanks Lily It was a flower, a type of Lily (I can't remember the name but think it's a type of Calla Lily) that I had in my wedding flowers that looks a bit rude

I won't drink too much panda don't worry, I've got work tomorrow and garden planning . Night night x
26/01/2014 at 21:47

Hello folks  

We've just got home after having  a superb lunch at friends' home on the Norfolk coast.  We are completely stuffed 

Archie - hope they sort you out and that you're feeling much better soon - ((hugs)) for you and for everyone else that could do with one 

26/01/2014 at 21:50

Lol, I know which flower you mean

No its ok Panda, this will be my last tonight. 

26/01/2014 at 23:05

Hey, you guys, I think you have just set a world record for the number of posts on an individual thread on an single day!!!! . Probably a little bit due to the weather.

I, on the other hand , have just got home from a Burn's night celebration in the pub. a day late, but who's bothered.

26/01/2014 at 23:14

But had anyone caught a haggis Woody? 

26/01/2014 at 23:33

Sounds like you had a good evening, Dove and you too Woody.

Nite nite everybody.

26/01/2014 at 23:34

http://s3.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/36577.jpeg?width=225&height=225&mode=max

27/01/2014 at 05:10

morning all . back in work . my first full week . feeling better . flower pot washing when  i get  have a good day all . dry n cold here

27/01/2014 at 06:37

Lily - your picture sums it up nicely

Have caught the lurgy that is doing the rounds - so having a day nurse with my morning cuppa and trying not to feel too sorry for myself.  

27/01/2014 at 07:37

morning all..... Oh no chicky I hope I didn't infect you..... I'm mega minging today  So is oh so guess he's going to be home all day as well!!!!!

27/01/2014 at 07:40

Really?  Monday already??

27/01/2014 at 07:49

Morning all - especially the sickly ones  Wasn't me that infected you all - that's why I stayed away when I had it 

Woody - 'fess up - you were really out celebrating since Friday weren't you......

Work beckons....sigh. At least it looks slightly drier out there - wouldn't be hard though. What I could see in the darkness anyway. Is it just me or is very very dark in the mornings? I blame Doctor Who.

Have a good day - whatever you're up to 

27/01/2014 at 08:02

Morning. Dry at the mo, but watching the forecast I'm not holding my breath!  Looks nasty where you are Fairy - keep safe 

Short post from me, need to dry hair, get dressed and get out the door. Grump.

Have a good day all!

KEF
27/01/2014 at 08:07

Good Morning Forkers & sickly peeps. Get well soon.

Lizzie, pork crackling, I remembered you saying how you don't get it in Frnace, so I saved you some.

Dead animals   One dark teatime when we were renovovating the house I looked out of the kitchen window to see a critter( love that word) sitting on a pile of bricks just outside. I smiled and thought aahhh  Then brain kicked in, it was a blinking rat. I'm not a screamer, more of a swearer, it soon ran off.

Fairy we have a window at each end of our bedroom, maybe architect is planning that for you

You might have noticed I haven't mentioned rain, not got any, just yet! 

Have a good one.

p.s. Lily, OH has a tablet, he bought it because he couldn't get on the computer

27/01/2014 at 08:12
That could be me if it was female Lily, most definitely that. On day feeling.....someone stole my weekend again

Get better soon all the sniffly poorly people. I'm off out to work soon, busy week this week so won't be on as much (a rest from all my questions, do I hear a sigh of relief? )
KEF
27/01/2014 at 08:34

Hope work is okay Tracey. No sigh of relief, it's good to have new questions.

27/01/2014 at 08:44
I def spoke too soon. First rain of the day!
27/01/2014 at 09:09

Morning all. Just looked out of the window, dark, windy and wet, seriously considering going back to bed.

Hope all sickly ones feel better and that all you workers have as good a day as you can.

27/01/2014 at 09:14

Tax return to sort out today. I don't expect I'll be in a good mood by teatime. I'd better put a bottle of  sb in the fridge now.